Guys, Judging by what you can see in this pic, would you guess this girl has no ass?

Guys, Judging by what you can see in this pic, would you guess this girl has no ass?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54298297.jpg

Seriously, she has an ass but if it is flat or bubble it is not possible to say. Only thing is that it doesn't look like it is big.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say she has an amazing body

0|0
    0|0
  • With that body shape you would expect a small ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Idgaf from what I see I'm willin to let that slide and encourage ass shots at a later date but not stress it

0|0
    0|0
  • nope.. she has ass. the angle is not showing it. pls upload a pic with different angle. The girl is hot with nice curves :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone got an ass one way or another and from this angle I can't really tell

0|0
    0|0
  • didn't you post yourself before? you have a nice body, i don't see why you need to be or should be told different.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she looked like that then I'd have no issue with whatever her ass looked like. Either way; I'd not be disappointed with a large or a small one. My guess is that it's be a slightly big butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a good butt from my gues

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I would not, at least from experience. She has wide pelvis so her ass might be bigger than it seems to. But it is anyway beautiful figure.

0|0
    0|0
  • U can't.

I m a fitness trainer and ass and hips are totally different. Ass is thr lump protruding backwards but without nice hips, ass looses big potential.

She has a nice body though. Bet tits look nice freely hanging

0|0
    0|0
  • The pic shows she doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • she must have a nice ass, the rest of her body is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't... She probably still does

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't this the 1000000th time you've asked about this picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it does give off that impression, although its impossible to tell for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares she has curves and she is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly can't really tell.. how ever.. it's ok.. I bet it looks good bent over ; )

0|0
    0|0
  • She had ass, butt needs some fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't you ask about the same picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all

0|0
    0|0