Guys, Judging by what you can see in this pic, would you guess this girl has no ass?

23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54298297.jpg

Seriously, she has an ass but if it is flat or bubble it is not possible to say. Only thing is that it doesn't look like it is big.

• I would say she has an amazing body

• With that body shape you would expect a small ass

• Idgaf from what I see I'm willin to let that slide and encourage ass shots at a later date but not stress it

• nope.. she has ass. the angle is not showing it. pls upload a pic with different angle. The girl is hot with nice curves :)

• Everyone got an ass one way or another and from this angle I can't really tell

• didn't you post yourself before? you have a nice body, i don't see why you need to be or should be told different.

• If she looked like that then I'd have no issue with whatever her ass looked like. Either way; I'd not be disappointed with a large or a small one. My guess is that it's be a slightly big butt.

• She has a good butt from my gues

• Nope I would not, at least from experience. She has wide pelvis so her ass might be bigger than it seems to. But it is anyway beautiful figure.

• U can't.

I m a fitness trainer and ass and hips are totally different. Ass is thr lump protruding backwards but without nice hips, ass looses big potential.

She has a nice body though. Bet tits look nice freely hanging

• The pic shows she doesn't

• she must have a nice ass, the rest of her body is perfect

• I can't... She probably still does

• Isn't this the 1000000th time you've asked about this picture?

• yeah it does give off that impression, although its impossible to tell for sure

• Who cares she has curves and she is perfect

• Honestly can't really tell.. how ever.. it's ok.. I bet it looks good bent over ; )

• She had ass, butt needs some fat

• Didn't you ask about the same picture?

• No not at all