How long do you think you can maintain your looks?

Like til what age can you look 'NOT OLD'
I hate even the though if aging!!! :( makes me so sad.. That I would become old with wrinkles and bad skin, narrow eyes.. I want to cry!!

And grey hair!!! :(
I made some typos sorry!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It varies depending upon the level of care you have with yourself. Taking good care of your body, your skin and your hair, you'll be fine and beautiful for a long long time.

But do not fool yourself: age comes and it is impossible to pretend it is not there. Fortunately, your concept of beauty also come with time (hopefully) and you'll be much more comfortable about aging and having lived a life full and worthy.

Tell me, could you really say this lady is not good looking just because she is older?

Michelle Pfeiffer, 57 yo:
    www.laineygossip.com/.../...nna%2018jun12%2001.jpg

Michelle Pfeiffer, in the 1980s:
    sildavia9.files.wordpress.com/.../...-09-47-54.png

• She's still pretty :)

• She is, indeed. ;)

When I was your age, the concept of 'old' for me was like 30yo. Then, I was a 30yo man and just noticed I was not old at all, felt and looked like on my 20s but with much more maturity (and less anxiety). 40 was the new milestone, like "ok, at this age, I'll be old" and here I am, 39yo and I'm better than ever because I work out, try to eat well and live a balanced life. Ofc, my hair is not the same since my 36s, I am different, but not at all I am or feel like "old".

Each age has its own beauty, pros and cons. Don't be afraid, hmmm? :)

• Yeah I'll try not be.. I don't know why the thought of aging scares me so much..

What Guys Said 14

• Everyone ages differently - Elle McPherson 2015 at 51
    www.gotceleb.com/.../...iami-Store-Opening--06.jpg

• I hope that at least until my 40's I can maintain my looks. I know I won't look the same, but at least not look destroyed.
    I'm gonna try my best to stay healthy and to keep my looks until that age, at least, if I can go till 50, then that's even better xD

• All I can say is that I already have some gray hair in front. The rest I can probably hold in good condition for a good amount of time. I am very healthy.

• Annette Larkins looks 35 years old, even though she's in her 70s, so eat properly and live a healthy life.

• ehhh not much longer. hahaa. I get a beating every now and then :P

• I'm 35, everyone I meet thinks I'm 27.

Eating and living healthily is one important thing. Not smoking is another. Protecting yourself from the sun with sunscreen and hats and minimising your exposure is also very very important.

• Both my parents looked pretty young up until their mid 40s, so I'd say that I'll look pretty young up until my mid 40s.

• Most of us will eventually reach the point of unfuckable

Some earlier than others. But I say I'll remain fuckable until I'm 43

• Well, if you use retin A you won't get many wrinkles (unless you don't use sunscreen). As you age the guys do too. So to me, for example a 45 year old women looks quite young. Still beautiful.

• I use sunscreen even if I have to go outside for a sec

• Yes. @Stacyzee was correct. it works better to prevent. deep damage can't be reversed very easily if at all. use it now before the damage

• Me too! I'd love to stay forever young :D

• pretty long probably. my parents are now in their forties and they have greying hair but not much, very thick hair men and women, fairly good skin.

tbh I don't mind aging though.

• I've looked like my cover image since I was around 15 so.. maybe 35?

• I think close to 50

• until im 40 - 50. im a man, so its more doable

What Girls Said 8

• Under 35.

I just turned 29 and most believe I'm in my earlier twenties.
    I dress youthful.
    I keep my look fresh.
    And I am fun in character.

the way you feel inside has a way of reflecting on the outside too.
    I feel young most days.

Some days it gets depressing thinking some day I will be middle aged or old (because time flies)

• Probably for a really long time, I find that I have sort of a baby face, and my the female genes in my family are really good, even my grandmother looks 20 years younger than what she actually is.

• My mom is a goddess for her age. No deep wrinkles, subtle skin, bright complexion.
    And she's 49.

My father on the other hand.. he vexes me. He has deep wrinkles and looks bad for his age. I blame it on genes and his bad skincare routine.

I hope I don't lose my looks too fast, but nothing is permanent. And I'm not against a filler here and there to feel better about myself.

I think I'll be a babe forever, but I think it might wane around 50-60s? Hey, if Jane Fonda can do it, so can I. And I have at least some of my mothers genes.

• i dont think i can maintain it forever...
    you are only 16 yo you dont have to worry too much about it

• Haha I think it's pretty early for u to be thinking about this..

• VERY DAMN LONG if you live healthy!

• I don't know.. maybe 60? possibly 70 but not 80 ... to wrinkly for looking young at 80 even with surgeries i think haha I don't know but If' i'm still here i'll let you know :D!

• probably for a long time, i have a baby face and throughout my family (mum, dad, grandparents, siblings) we all look younger than what we are so i guess it's in my genetics. my mum sometimes still get asked for her ID