How to become beautiful and sexy fast, please?

I'm leaving in the city of boston. And I can tell you 80 % of the girls here are super hot. I'm new in the USA ( 6 months ago) and having to confront those girls every single day made me realize how trashy and ugly I am. I cry almost every day when I think of my appearance. Please, help me be beautiful too. Give me the best tips you have learned so far.

Thanks a lot already.
How to become beautiful and sexy fast, please ?
Short ugly hair - oily acne skin - half fat - I don't know what else... Can't really love myself since birth. I wish I was very beautiful and hot and way more smart.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, to be jealous, envious, or insecure to the point where you devalue yourself is not being grateful for the parts of you that are uniquely divine. The way you think is a great disservice to yourself. You are basically bullying yourself; damaging your own self-esteem each and every time you repeat this story in your mind that you are not as good. That's an injustice to yourself.

Second, true beauty is not a fast process. When beauty happens quickly, it tends to be fake and inauthentic. Whether it's plastic surgery, make-up, hair extensions, fake eyelashes, a tan, an eating disorder. Fast beauty is a multi-billion dollar selling industry and nothing more. I would gladly bet money that those 80% of hot women have their own battles, obstacles, and issues that will take away from their ability to fully function to the best of their ability. Plenty of hot women have no clue how to create healthy relationships. Plenty of hot women are damage and decrepit wrapped up in beauty standards. The true beauty lies in what you can do; your craft, your trade, skill level, knowledge, bravery, honor, respect, kindness, loyalty, generosity, protectiveness. The best, most wise, most intelligent men who will make the greatest life partners and fathers are going to choose the more skillful, mentally equipped woman who needs a bit of work over the hot girl who will eventually dilute the beauty of life.

Now, focus on BEING HEALTHY AND HAPPY. Not being hot. Your hair is not "short and ugly". Yes it is short, but short hairstyles can be very sexy and sophisticated: Just look at Audrey Hepburn. HEALTHY HAIR is more important than long hair. Learn what styles compliment your face and focus on having enriched, moisturized, healthy hair with healthy, strong hair follicles. You have acne and oily skin? Find a skin regimen that works for you and start doing nightly masks with natural products like honey, shae butter, and coconut oil. You feel fat? Begin working out and gain muscle so that you're not just hot, but strong enough to be a survivor, protector, and save others. You want to be smart? Start collecting knowledge: READ magazine articles, opinion pieces, scholarly work, history books, books about other cultures, study geography, learn a different language.

• Examine everything, take note of patterns, learn about the machine that is the human body, learn how to read music, learn how the brain works, learn all of the animals, expand your mind to habitats beyond your own being!
      No more bullying yourself and telling yourself you are worth less.
      As you work out, aim to be healthy and strong; not hot. ALWAYS BE GRACIOUS, KIND, AND PATIENT WITH YOURSELF. Listen to inspirational music or spoken poetry while you work out. Remember that it's a process and it's not going to all manifest over night.
      Examples of great, motivational words for your brain to soak while you work out.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQucWXWXp3k
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtqO0J9ibxw

• Thanks for MHO

• Thank you very much!

What Guys Said 7

• Beautiful and sexy fast? Win the lotto for a some dozens of $ and this is it.

Beautiful and sexy normally?
    - Eat better food (less fat, less salt) and drink at least 2l of water everyday.
    - Go see the dermatologist for him/her to analyse your skin and prescript the proper medicine for acne.
    - Braces are already there, so your teeth are already being treated.
    - Treat your hair and nails, go to some good salon and get advice on your hair.
    - Work out to get your body toned and lose the extra kilos you say you have.
    - Sleep well, don't use alcohol or other substances.

Beatiful and sexy for longer?
    - Love yourself, invest on your dreams, laugh, live and exercise your spirit and mind everyday.

• Thank you so much. Around me there is almost no hair salon for frizzy hair. The only one is so expensive!!

• It has a cost, dear... can't be helped much in this. Unless you learn how to get it better by yourself. It is possible, but will also cost something because you'll need to buy good products.

• I think you look nice enough as you are - Be yourself, be happy

• yer face's not bad, but i'd suggest u 2 grow yer hair kinda londer

• Afros don't grow down like straight hair if that's what you mean...

• Thank you!

• u r welcome

• i think it's not about your being ugly. i think you make urself ugly :)
    if you have acne, see a doctor
    if you have short hair, let them get longer :) and im sure you'll be more beautiful when you do them :). and you weight is ideal i think.

• makeup and clothes are the only way I know to transform a woman fast. Sorry, being a guy I can't give much advice there

• Go vegan and build some muscles, it will burn you fat, give you nice figure and beautiful, strong hair :)

• In order to change how you feel you have to change yourself. If it wanna lose weight the eat better and do some form of cardio. As far as oily, acne skin. Change your face cleaner to one that controls your oily skin and acne. All this will take time. But stay the course.

What Girls Said 5

• Dress like you are going to church. Guys love classy girls - and girls dress modestly for church but they also get their hair done up, their face dolled up, they look professional, classy, poised, confident and gracious. Act like you are going to church everyday - dressed in your best clothes and treating everybody well and being happy all the time. This will get you the guy.

• I know a lot about makeup... So that's where I can help you. Wash your face both in the morning and evening. Wear face powder that matches your skin tone, and re-apply when needed. Try a bright lipstick color. Use mascara, maybe eyeliner too in the cat-eye style. Use the kind of eyeliner that's like a cream and comes in a little pot.

• First of all, you are pretty enough, NOT ugly! Start running 6 days a week-you will instantly feel better physically mentally and emotionally! :)

• I would suggest something for oily skin (you can buy creams or soaps that are for your skin type) but other than that I think you are really pretty!

• -I suggest going on YouTube for skin care (some lightening creams can be used on dark spots)
    -Take care of your overall health
    -Be beautiful on the inside and work on the confidence, there are people out there that will see you for what's on the inside, even guys, trust me.
    -maybe do something with your hair. You don't need straight hair to be beautiful, for some natural styles you could try braids or locks (or just search up natural hair)
    -only loose weight to be healthy and if you really want to
    - you could try getting into makeup but I recommend doing that more after your confidence increases because you don't want to use makeup to "look better".