What do you guys think of my phone case?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 32

What Girls Said 20

• AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my god. No way is this a serious question. You may as well have asked what we thought of the bed. Either way you've got to massively avoid the elephant in the room to answer the question.

At least be brave enough to ask the question you really want to ask. Or put some clothes on.

I don't know what your phone case is like. I can't see it.

• Looks like an attention whore.

• Says the girl who's got pretty much the same photo type in her own profile pic. If you're going to insult, at least do it anonymously, lol

• Yet you have a picture of yourself the exact same way... you're not asking for it but, you're obviously waiting for it

• waiting for what? It's my profile picture. I guess even if I put up a nice pic of my face, that'd be 'waiting for it' too?
      We're all attention whores, in that case. :)

• You look like you aren't eating enough food.

• Hahahahah, good one! xD

• I'm so sorry but opening this question made me laugh so hard xD (inside)

31.media.tumblr.com/...m4hto33SU41rv1aiqo1_500.gif

• I hope this is just making fun of the girls who go "Look at cute my hair is" just so they can take an ass pic.

• Can't get a good look at the phone case. I can't only see that it's a light pink and that's about it.

• I can't believe this... *facepalm*

• 2|1
  • ... really... really?

• Right.. that's enough internet for today.

• It's cute.

• Why are you doing this to yourself?😭

• Lol. You look cute. But don't ask questions about your body on here, especially if you're skinny. You'll get nothing but hate.

• I like your phone case. But since we all know what you REALLY want comments on... you have a nice body too

• you're not even sexy to show that much off, you're just flat and skinny 😂😂

• Oh, she's def. got enough to show off, I just don't think she's doing it properly

• You need to eat you look flat as hell and very skinny. YOU: 3/10
    phone case: 9/10

• Im pretty sure the phone case is the least people are watching here. You wanted to know what people think of your body is pretty clear.

• Lol really? 😩

• I can't focus on anything other than the junk everywhere. That place is messy.