Does my stomach looks toned or a bit pudgy?

I've been working out a lot lately and my biggest target is my stomach. I'm pretty sporty but I've never been the "gym rat" type so it's all new to me. I've always hated belly fat and I'm trying to get abs. Do you think it's already looking a bit more toned or is it still pudgy?
Any specific thing I should work on more?
Also, any advice for getting better results besides excercizing? Thanks!

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2a82oo7&s=8#.VY3i8e1Viko Here's how the "lower part" looks like

Most Helpful Guy

• Toned, i can see the development of obliques, diet more and squat (far more effective than direct ab exercises) more for better results

What Guys Said 17

• You look very thin, keep doing what you are doing or consult a personal trainer

i would suggest, if you want to get abs, to do Planks, Coccyx balances, Sit ups, leg lifts and stomach vacuums
    you do all that you are sure to make abdominal gains

• Thanks for the tips! I'm actually not that thin hahah, my body fat percentage is like 20%...

• That's actually normal for females, but you hold you weight well from this photo I would guess you were around 18% keep working hard and do high volume for abs
      So a lot of reps and a lot of sets! Good luck

• uh, I see no pudge cx
    in fact, though I'm sure you're staying healthy, please be careful and don't get underweight. It is really dangerous as I'm sure you know.

• Nicely toned. Try gaining a little bit of weight.

• wtf why gaining weight? It's looking cool good (don't listen to him)

• @lovethelife he's right in a way. A little bit of thickness is very attractive on a curvy toned body. However, this girl doesn't seem to have the kind of body capable of supporting much extra fat without looking pudgy so it's probably best that she sticks with the fit andslim physique.

• When I gain weight I become the "curvy" type. My hips get very wide, boobs somewhat bigger and a smaller waist. But all the extra fat really bothers me. I prefer being on the skinny side, even if it's an everyday struggle.

• not pudgy at all.. its toned and nice figure :)

• Very toned. Very nice! You have a very good body!

• keep working out and change your trains when your body stars usted to some exercices start change them

• I think you look very well and have nothing to worry about

• It looks good

• It looks tone

• It looks FINE.

• Does my stomach looks toned or a bit pudgy? Pick you up around 8?

• it looks tones and sexy

• Toned stomach. Very cute toned stomach l. And nice shapely thighs

• You look great very hot indeed

• You good, trust me.

• You look toned enough i can't believe you would ask this question

• It's fine, as most of the women who look like that come on here asking

What Girls Said 11

• You look good! Slim, and I think you've already got the beginning of abs starting to show, at least on top. :)

• it looks great, but you still need to work if you want abs. Mine look pudgier than yours and I work a lot on it lol maybe it will take you like two months to get abs

• Well it's hard to tell because the pants come up so high but from what I an see it looks pretty toned.

• Thanks! I updated with a better pic

• It looks toned to me.

• Looks good to me.

• It's looks tone to me

• It looks toned, keep up the good work!

• I didn't do anything. Even eat a lot and when i say a lot i could compare it to a buffet but then got abs though my waistline's 22in. And its a good thing. :)

• toned, don't worry bout it, you look great :)

• It looks tonned!

• Looks toned