Good profile picture?

Good profile picture?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• No. The point of a profile picture is to show your face. You have red eyes and are far away in this one. The lighting is bad, the picture is lopsided, and the bright yellow Lambo behind you steals your thunder. You're wearing black, which completely hides your shapely body. And you don't look comfortable, because you're wearing heels and all dressed up.

Your smile is nice, though, and you're a very pretty woman.

If you really want a supercar in your picture because it says something about your personality, the photo should be flattering to both you and the car (e. g. different angle and you shouldn't be blocking it).

The background should be as simple as possible. Lighting should be warmer and come slightly from one side. The picture should be carefully cropped before it is even taken, so that only relevant stuff is in the frame. Obviously, it should not be lopsided.

But apart from that - perfect :D

What Guys Said 13

• its a great photo! but not a great prof pic, just because you aren't centered and your face is a bit blurry

I love that Gallardo!! by the way and you look cute

• It's a little far; a closer angle with your face and body would be better

• Yes i like that picture and your so gorgeous <3
    i like what your wearing that is sexy <3

• The car looks great! I don't know who that ghost women is next to it, but you could probably photoshop her out of the awesome car photo.

• Yeah it's a goof one but can I ask where is this pic coz it sounds fimiliar

• It is nice but might be hard to line up your image in profile pic

• Needs better lighting. It's a bit too dark. Otherwise, yes, I think so.

• It's ok i guess

• It's cute I think

• Yes it cool

• Is it your car? No?

Then it's not a good profile pic.

• I don't know. :P

• No. you look like you have no iris or pupils.

What Girls Said 7

• It's a really nice picture but it's kind of far off and not the clearest. It's better if it's closer and we can see your face 😊

• Pick some thing where you can see your face a bit better because you are a pretty girl

• I think it's cool ^3^

• You look nice:) better quality would have made it perfect

• Nah. Your eyes look satanic.

• Yes, if you like the "I'm possessed" look.

• You asked, so I'll tell
    1. The photo is too dark and too grainy. (I can only assume you actually want people to see you clearly...)
    2. You have red eye caused by the camera capturing light reflecting from the retina at the back of your eye from a flash in dim lighting. Good for red eyed rats, not so much for humans
    3. You have a nice outfit on, but your feet are cut off. Photographically speaking this makes for crappy photos because you aren't grounded and we can't see your badass shoes.
    4. Do you own this car (no), so it says to me you went to a car show once and/or you're trying to look cool... neither of which really show you off. Plus its dim lighting anyway, can't really see the glorious shine on the car, so you know.
    5. You honestly seem like a nice looking person. This picture does you absolutely no justice. Focus more on you, or at least photograph yourself in the light or close up.

• haha okay thanks for the honesty, good advice :)

• but im not trying to look cool lol im just standing next to one of my favorite cars :P and it was at a rally

• So this is much more about you wanting to be in a picture next to a car rather then finding a good profile picture... of you...