How do I look have bad self confidence? ?

Self confidence/paranoia? How Do I Look?
Hi there my name is Jordon I am a 21 year old male and I have really bad paranoia and low self confidence I get really paranoid when am out and I hear a car horn beep or when people are laughing around me cause I think it's aimed at me and this makes me really insecure anyway it's my birthday tonmrow and am suppose to be going out with friends and family and I am really worried am not going to enjoy it cause I will be paranoid all day I will upload a picture an see what people think thanks Jordon.
How do I look have bad self confidence ? !?

Updates:
Thanks for all the replying it's just a never seem popular with girls or amoung my mates which puts me down a lot

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Jordon, you've asked this a few times before. I'm just gonna say it again - you are NOT bad looking, you're definitely above average. It's all in your head.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• No need to be paranoid! You are a great looking guy😊 Just be happy with who you are and do not pay attention to anyone who does not matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be worried about your surroundings. You have nice eyes, you're pretty cute. You just need to relax and enjoy your family and friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're really cute, don't worry about what's going on around you, I know exactly how difficult it is, but worrying rarely makes a difference anyway so try to enjoy yourself. You have absolutely no reason to be self conscious.

Have a great birthday :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're cute! I really like your eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are goodlooking, don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're really handsome. ☺️.

0|0
    0|0
  • Come on. You look good. There's nothing to worry about. Its all in your head.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good :)
    You remind me of a friend actually

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think you look really well

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine so just go out and enjoy yourself. A bit of self talk might help. Just keep telling yourself that you're cool and you look fine and it will all work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're good, dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cmon dude you look good to me lots of ladies will love to date you :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine dude

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if it means anything but id be gay for you

1|0
    0|0