How to get rid of leg fat?

Along with overall

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot specifically loose weight from a single region, You need to loose it from everywhere.
    There are load of complicated and confusing ways to loose weight, But quite simply, Burn more calories then you intake. Lets say you eat 2000 Calories in a day, You burn 1500 just by being alive and functioning, You then need to burn another 500+ to loose weight (So your body uses up its fat reserves to supply as calories).
    Obviously those numbers aren't exact as everyone has different calorie needs, but, A good way of finding out, Take your weight in lbs and x10, (So if you are 200lbs you need 2000calories a day) and use that as a quide to loose weight. (Im 180lbs and i eat 1000-1500Calories per day),
    But, What you do depends on it aswel, Like, I work in construction with lots of physical work, But, if i worked in an office and was sitting down all day it would be very different.
    You need to tailour your diet to your lifestyle, Diet is so important ;P, Its no good running and burning 200 calories, if you then just go to mcdonalds and eat a 800 calorie BigMac xD.

• I definitely am eating healthily, and have decided never to go back to McDonalds lol x I eat mostly veg but I also eat things like eggs, chicken, beef etc. But the bad thing is that I sit inside all day on my iphone x

What Guys Said 9

• I can say that from my cross country years, running really helps you lose weight and tones your legs. The trick isn't just the running though, but also greatly the motivation behind the running. Being motivated will cause you to want to make better choices when it comes to food and stuff like that. Having a healthy diet is just as important as the exercise. Running with people or in a group really helps too!

• Build a bit of leg muscles, during Cardio you loose burn few callories, but if you increase your legs muscle mass a bit (of course not like bodybuilders), their basal metabolism will burn the fat for you, you will burn more fat when walking etc. I recommend bicycle or running, but NOT in Gym. You need some terrain, so that your physical activity is not monotonous. Running is best on a meadow (so that each step is a bit different, surface changes etc), cycling on a little hilly terrain (you go up, then have a rest while going down, then straight, again up). If you do Cardio training in a gym, you will burn calories but also muscles, that will decrease your basal metabolism and you will burn less fat during the day.

• Keep up the cardio work and leg toning exercises along with a healthy diet.

• Healthy diet coupled with excercise... try running or squats

• walking / running / get a bicycle

• You can't get rid of certain areas of fat, it all goes together. Diet and exercise.

• Just exercise!

• exercise and eat less...

• Go to gyms more frequently.

What Girls Said 4

• Start running like your life depends on it. Though you can't get rid of just on area of fat on the body. So over all do cardio and strength training. You will burn more calories that way plus you will tone your body up.

• my cousin used to have the same problem, just loose aroun 15kg and i promise you will loose almost 2 sizes :) what did she do
    - drink more than 2l of water
    - only veggies, salmon, low fat chiken, fruits, nuts for a month
    - bycicle to not get cellulite 3 times week
    - run/jog daily
    - just dance video game daily
    and wear clothes that makes you sweat while ( no shorts or crop tops) dancing but no in the sun since you can faint :)

• just keep running

• Run, run, and run some more! The road is your best friend. There's nothing more freeing so you'll probably find that you really enjoy it.