I just got ombré hair. How do I keep my ends blonde this Summer? Should I avoid getting hair wet in pool? Pic here?

How do I keep my hair like this. Should I avoid water parks and pools? Or just don't get my hair wet? Should I use a certain shampoo? Please help. All tips and advice welcomed! :)
I just got ombré hair. How do I keep my ends blonde this Summer ? Should I avoid getting hair wet in pool ? Pic here ?

Most Helpful Girl

• cutee! =]
    i had an ombre as well and it lasted ages. i went to watermarks and everything so dont sweat it. use good hair products that are intended for dyed hair. they will keep the colour in ur hair longer. i also recommend oils. worked wonders for me.

What Guys Said 4

• Just any good products for dyed hair; it usually keeps the colour longer and some people use oils as well

• I think your hair is lovely - Sorry I haven't a clue how to care for dyed hair

• I'll leave this one for the girls to answer

• It looks amazing, that's all I know

What Girls Said 3

• When you "dye" your blonde it isn't actually dye that you use, it's bleach.

There's a big difference, dye wraps itself around your hair, bleach destroys certain particles and it can't be undone.
    So what I'm saying is, I don't understand the question?

• Just use sulfate free shampoos and color safe products. You should be ok in water, but I would avoid too much time in chlorine pools

• Awww so pretty!! :)