What do u think of my profile picture?

Is it okay? Do I look approachable? Nice?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• You look so lovely. You don't have to worry about anything! Sure, you look approachable and friendly. Really nice picture!

What Guys Said 10

• It's super-duper.

• It's a nice and basic profile picture. You will definitely attract some guys.

• Well i dont mean to attract guys but thanks anyway :)

• Approachable is not similar to attractive? Not the same but there is a similarly.

• I think you look very nice and look totally approachable -I do not rate anybody, it is just a number

• Yes your pretty and i like the profile picture... :D :)

• It looks good

• Here if approachable means beautiful than you are. Sorry if I am rude and for saying, but in this dp you are looking proudy and this makes you unapproachable..

• Oh.. Well thanks for answering :)

• I understand but I mean whether people could think I'm nice and I could be a good frnd.. I want that kinda vibe.. I guess I should just remove it -_-

• In that case sorry but you're looking proudy..

• Meh I wouldn't be very interested sorry.

• U always give the most negative answer whenever u answer my questions. Tc bro

• I'm sorry I'm going to use this site a li less so you'll see less of me hopefully again I'm sorry

• Yes, if you are talking about friendship but for relation I don't date someone by seeing some one profile.

• Would be nice to see the profile picture

• Yes, very approachable. And nerds are the best.

What Girls Said 6

• Never put a profile pic of yourself. I can not stress the importance of shielding your identity. Keep safe👍

• This is true, anyone could take her picture and use it as a catfish or for innapropiate reasons.

• That can be done to any one of us. I never swap pics👍I've been begged lol and still nope😉

• you are a cutiee.. i already told you today.. :)

• Not only do you look nice, you also have this exotic uniqueness about you which I think is good.

• Pretty but the lighting in the photo makes your right eye have that curve line.

• You look nice but you need some make up.

• You should take a pic when you smile!! :)