Rate me from 1-10 please?

Iam a nerd I like playing videogames such as crash bandicoot and jak and daxter. Playstation is my bestfriend. I am a big fan of Netflix, i love watching marvel on there. I am also creative and I love to write and draw
I'll give my looks a 6-7 and my personality an 5-6

Most Helpful Girl

• Hhha the guys gave lame rates on this one
    You are really cute dude srsly 8/10
    Personality is 9/10 neerdddss💛✔😎

What Guys Said 12

• I think you look lovely and your personality is really nice -I do not rate anybody, it is just a number

• I'd rate you pretty much 9 or 10 in looks. I agree with your own personality rating. I'm not into video games, and I think you could improve that rating if you wanted to.

As long as you are happy, though, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks!!

• You asked before. You have a great smile and those glasses go great on you. You must be a nice girl.

• Hahaha you seem funny and cute... you are pretty little lady.. work a great smile...
    But I don't rate a 15 year old... But you are very cute.. That all I will say for now 😊😀

• I will give you 3 on looks but personality wise you seem great since I like nerds. Probably a 7 but I don't know you.

• It's was okay until the marvel part -_-

• I give you the same in looks, and a 9 in personality.

• keep trying.

• 7 your smile is very pretty :)

• Sexy. I'll give you an 8

• 3 or 4 out of 10

• 5 or 6 out of 10.

What Girls Said 5