Guys, what kind of underwear do you like on girs?

Do you like it when your girl wears thong? Does it turn you more on?
Do you have a problem when your girl wear a less sexy underwear?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think boyshorts are sexy. I don't mind what she wears as long as she is comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Yes, but I also like stretch lace/mesh bikini. The main thing I hate is all-cotton type underwear of any style. Big turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is a deal breaker, but I prefer anything except granny panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are hot but I think boy shorts are my favorite. If she wears a basic bikini style for everyday wear it is fine. The only style that I have found to be a complete turn off is granny panties. If you wear spanx and you are not married then I suggest you remove them before being intimate with your man.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thongs and Boyshorts are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are good, nothing is better. I don't have a problem with my girl wearing less sexy underwear, as long as it comes off fast and easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I yyhink there is nothing wrong with any kind of panties. I find all kinds of panties sexy (yes that includes granny panties).

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when my girls wear no underwear ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything with lace.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer none at all. Thongs can be sexy if she has the body for it but I like more modest panties really except for special occasions. Just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cheekies on my girl... I like to see some cheeks exposed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are my favorite. I also like boy shorts and bikinis. She should wear what makes her happy. I usually take her panties off before sex so it doesn't matter if they're always sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thong no bra and boyshorts with a light T shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • The kind that isn't on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Self Respect

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as their not granny panties I am fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I donĀ“t like underwear on girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs pref

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts I'd have to say but anything is not a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • None just like me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when she wears her thongs, yes it does turn me more on. No I don't have a problem when she wears other types of underwear. Why would I?

0|0
    0|0
    • What are you wearing right now?