Rate my looks from 1-10?

These are actually my better pictures (I'm not photogenic ;P). I seriously have got to the point of thinking I'm ugly.(Sorry for the gigantic pictures that could fit on a billboard)
Rate my looks from 1-10?

Things like 'love
yourself' and 'everybody's beautiful in their own way' doesn't make me glad. I may

think I'm not asking for compliments but subconsciously, I might be XD (sorry for that).
I often get told that I have a big nose T. T
Thanks for your opinion in advance. >.^

• Not pretty.
  • Pretty.
Thank you all so much. I have never felt better in my entire life! I was having a bad hair day (The ring comments XP). Gwen Stefani? Really? Aww. You guys are the best.
I couldn't choose. I'm really sorry I couldn't choose your answer, they were all amazing. Thanks! ;D

Most Helpful Girl

• For not having makeup on or your hair done, you honestly look good. You have nice skin and big eyes.

Plus, you're only 14. Most people that age go through a major awkward phase (I know I did), but then get way better looking at around 18.

I would suggest getting your eyebrows waxed to give them a better shape.

What Guys Said 11

• Hmm, you're average now, but you'll have a lot of things going for you in the future as long as you stay in shape-keep your skin smooth like it is now ^_^. i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MjExMTE0NzkyNzM.jpg

• I think you look very pretty - I do not rate anybody, it is just a number

• Hey, you were great in The Ring

Very underrated movie

• You look good

• Nope, you are just growing developing so your body is in "rebuild" state, trust me if you look your weight, you will look amazing when adult :) now you are average, 5,5/10 :)

• You have a cute face

• You are anything but ugly. Really. I think you'll grow into a very pretty woman.

• I'd say about a 6 or 7. Could be improved with a bit of effort.

• Could it be that you already asked at least once? You still look good!

• Aw, that's so sweet. And yes, I have asked more than once. I get told that I have a big nose >.<. I actually don't look very much like this, I'm not photogenic at all. Hehe.

• Very pretty :)

• You're average.

What Girls Said 11

• Shame on everyone downvoting you because you aren't the typical blue eyed white girl posting her picture on here.

You're a very pretty brown girl, OP. Totes adorable.

• maybe if you smile and brush your hair, you'll look prettier :)

• i think you are good looking... but come one... these cannot b your best pics.. you haven't even brushed your hair.. and you are not smiling..

• You are pretty. Your complexion and bone structure are great.

You should. smile though, you come off. aggressive. and comb your hair.

But you are pretty. And you're only 14. It'll gget even better.

• You're more or less average.

• You will benefit from some make up and combing your hair to increase your prettability factor.

• A foreign looking Gwen Stefani! Lot of potential 😊

• You're alright looking. Smile and you'll look way prettier :)

• i'm not voting cuz you are neither "not pretty" nor "pretty"
    you are normal ordinary girl you have an innocent face and a little beautiful mouth
    i think you have a prettier aura

• You are okay... I mean you are my age of course we still have a lot of growing to do. CURSE OUR BABY FACES ;^;

• Fuckin RING goin on in here!