Girls, how's my body?

Just wondering what some of you girls think? Am I too skrawny? I know I need to work out a little but want some thought on how much? Or am I okay as is?
Girls, how's my body?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot. Your body awesome, no need to change anything 😛 Seriously.

What Girls Said 20

• You look great!

• I LOVE guys who look like that lol. It looks so better to me than guys who work out a lot or try to be extremely fit looking.

• Your body looks good but it's actually the tattoos that I'm in love with 🙊.. jk, but seriously you look great dude

• 0|0
  • i think you are look good..

• I really like your body! 😙😍😅

• Your bodys fine the way it is--if you do change it change only for yourself. Im digging the tatts though 😊

• Awesome body and awesome tattoos. ^^

• I think you're fine. Way more attractive if you stood up straight with your shoulders back some but that's just me. Confidence/strong stances are attractive to me

• Noice😊!!!

• I think it looks great as is, and the tattos are a bonus

• You look really good as is. (: you don't need to change anything. I love your tattoos by the way.

• SO fucking hot ;)

• Ur a perfect m8

• It's very nice.

• You've got a nice body. Kinda skinny but not too skinny.

• You look great! Loving the tattoos.

• Your body is great how it is, don't change anything :) and your tattoos are amazing

• I think you look good, but you are a bit thin with those muscles. So if you bulked up a little bit, it would be hot.

• pack on more size and you would look GREAT