I looked more attractive when I was 16 and now I look worse. Is there anything I can do about it?

I looked more attractive when I was 16 and now I look worse.Is there anything I can do about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look okay now

What Girls Said 5

• not really. just take care of yourself and your body.
    but i dont think you look worse, you just look older :)

• I think you look better now.. you look more put together and mature

• Maybe but my jawline has become smaller and from what i´ve heard women love guys with a nice jaw. by the way i also concerned becuse i want to be attractive but most girls see me as average, Do you think start going to the gym, get a better body and a tan would make any difference so that i can be seen as attractive rather than just a average meh?

• personally i hate tanning but if that is what your style is go for it. going to the gym will just make you more muscular. I'll put it this way; you do you, go to the gym if you want, tan if you want. there isn't anything "wrong" with your face. Girls often seem like they have a checklist of things they want and if a guy doesn't meet all the things on their checklist then they dont look twice. that is complete bull. every girl has their own preferences but your personality can outweigh any "imperfection" you might have. This is how "average" guys get "above-average" girls. But If I were you, I wouldn't change myself to fit an image of what I think girls would like. Be yourself confidently and that will attract a girl that you really want to have a relationship with.

• Its just you growing up. Change your hairstyle, change your clothes, workout

• yeah get a better camera and a better angle as well...

• You just have a goofy smile that's all.

What Guys Said 5

• You're fine bro

• get a tan, looking kinda pale there bro.

• Fact of life man, people age even I think I used to look cute when I was 16-17

• Nope. Ur not fat so it's who u are

• You look fine