Guys, l I'm 5'2 and weight 220. Low self-esteem of my hands and my stomach. I always have a crush on really thin guys. what do think about fat girls?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm okay with them, really. I mean, within reason (I'd say you count as within reason. lol.)
    If they're like Rascal fat I get kind of turned off. Like if they're so big they need a little scooter to get around... They don't do as much for me. lol.

I don't know what you look like, but I'm sure you look okay. Some guys might not like you b/c of your weight, but guys that aren't too shallow will wanna know more about who you are. So don't play the wall flower and rob guys of the opportunity to get to know who you are as a person. You never know when or where you'll find love.

What Guys Said 19

• I have no attraction whatsoever to girls who are more than 20 lbs overweight, but there is wonderful news! You can do what you need to do to lose weight. Quite often, overweight people keep their weight on because it is a convenient reason to justify not interacting with the dating world (which can be a scary thing at any age.)

• i'm skinny as well but i like chubby gals tbh.

although... umm... how can i put it... yer weight's on da obese side i'm afraid which isn't a bad thing. so u should concern bout losin some weight for health-reasons mostly.

• Your self esteem will improve if you lose weight, and it's got nothing to do with how people perceive you. You'll feel physically better, more energetic. I suggest you invest your energy in doing something about it rather than worrying about whether people will like you how you are, because if you don't like yourself nobody else will.

I speak from personal experience.

• If you're going through tough times do not quit. Working out might be hard at first but it will help get over some sad or depressing times. Use losing weight as motivation and fuel to the fire, prove people wrong who might of doubted you. You feel and look better. Go on Goolgle and search up weight loss plans or even food to eat, The start is always the hardest but after a week you will be feeling better i promise.

• I think you need to make some lifestyle choices and improve your weight and your self-esteem. You aren't entitled to a specific demographic for being you; If they don't like bigger girls, remember that you're just as shallow as them for only going for thin men.

• Different guys like different girls so don't worry there will be someone for you

• I find them repulsive

• I like in shape women

• One of the skinniest guys I ever knew would only date really chubby girls. Plus, he was handsome. There are plenty of guys out there whose taste you fit.

That said, you are endangering your health. You need to learn how and what to eat. It's not how much that's killing you, it's the wheat and the sugar.

Trust me! I've lost 90 lbs in the last 6 months (from 315 to 225), because I am taking dietary advice from a good nutritionist.

(bonus points: read "Grain Brain" and "Sugar Blues")

• That's how things go heavy girls like skinny guys
    and the heavy set guys are screwed

• That's fine. Crush the shit out of them guys yeah?

• U should plan a diet routine. that might help 👌🏼

• It'll be hard for you. Some skinny guys like bigger girls. But me personally, I don't

• I have a friend the size of a no2 pencil and he only likes bigger girls. Only.

• You're extremely over weight and no one honestly will find you attractive like this. GO ON A DIET!!

• They seem to be the ones that like me the most I don't mind

• Depends on personality

• For your own health, you should really lose some weight, that is very unhealthy for your height and will shorten your lifespan dramatically.

• Personally, it is not likely to date a big girl.