I need help to become attractive and my question is how can I become just as attractive as this guy?

I need help to become attractive and my question is how can i become just as attractive as this guy?

I want to be attractive like this guy below

Most Helpful Guy

• The only real change you can make in your face is through fat loss which means you look leaner in the face. But honestly, that situation wouldn't apply to you.

The guy you're trying to look like is someone who exercises. So basically leaning out and building muscle is what you'd want to do.

What Girls Said 4

• You can't chage what your face looks like really. But id shave your facial hair, spike up your hair and maybe invest in a beanie you could work that look. And work out if you want that bod

• So in other words i would have to get throgh surgery becuse my face has to many negative features.

• My guess is that you find me to be ugly becuse of my propotions.

• That's not at all what I'm saying. Im jusy saying you don't look like that guy in the picture nor will you without surgery because that's just not what you look like. It's not a bad thing, your you. Not him.

• Well, personally, you're already really cute :) but if you want to improve some, just work out and gain some muscle around the abdomen and arm area. Maybe try spiking up your hair like the others said and shave?

• i have a feeling its a trick question...

but anyways the above pics are better than below

• Work out a lot.

What Guys Said 11

• You look level to me

• u have nothing less than him bro

• So you want to look like him? Ok whatever floats your boat. First get a tan. Second, concentrate on losing body fat until it reaches about 9% or 10%, while lifting moderatley heavy weights. But don't bulk. This guy doens't have a lot of muscles, he has a favorable amount relatively to the amount of fat.

• hit the gym

• only the body can change but it takes time

• Work out and eat right for body, tan also

Get. Sense of style

And that confidence

• that guy is not attractive lol

• because self-comparison is fooolish. and i reckon this really is you... get looking for compliments.

• that guy is not atractive at all. you just need to hit the gym and you're fine

• You can't make yourself attractive, you're fine!

• Your nose is misaligned get surgery on that if you can.