Girls, is it a plus if a guy is clean shaven, or would you rather him have some stubble?

• Clean shaven
    33% (7)
  • Stubble
    67% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• A little stubble can be fun.

• So better than clean shaven?

• Oh, i see. Well my facial hair grows really fast, so i shave it every other day. On the day between shaves, my facial hair is invisable, but you can still feel the stubble sooo... Best of both worlds? 😅

• Sounds good :)

What Girls Said 11

• both are just as fine for me =]

• Clean shaven.

• I like both, but the stubble should be long enough that he doesn't sandpaper my face when kissing.

• Stubble or some sort of facial hair that isn't a mustache.

• A little bit of facial hair is good, as long as it looks clean and sexy.

• I'm clean shaven atm, because part or my facial hair is lighter than other parts (since I'm blonde) and i haven't ever shaved certain parts. So I'm just going to keep shaving until it grows back fuller and evenly colored. But then I'm planning on keeping a short stubble because according to the poll and most comments, that's the preferred choice among you ladies :)

• I prefer clean shaven.

• Depends on the guy. Some can pull off a beard and others can't

• I'm not really talking about a beard though. I've never personally liked beards. I think it makes people look like dirty vikings. I think i can pull off stubble, and clean shaven just as well, so i was just wondering which one is -generally- more attractive.

• I know but it's all the same. Some can pull off stubble some can't. And some can do it all. I like them all but prob a little is my favorite right now

• clean shaven haha :)

• It's all a girls opinion, I like both but prefer stubble

• What if the guy is blonde? I've heard people say that if you are blonde, you should shave because blonde stubble looks bad.

• Blond stubble is fine with me, but I dont know about others.

• Stubble - beard.

• Stubble is sexy on some guys, but either is fine