What colour should I dye my hair?

You can just look at my profile picture. I'm trying to change my look up a bit this summer because I'm getting really bored with my look and I'm moving to a new town. However, I can't seem to figure out if I'd look better with lighter or darker hair. I did have blonder hair as a kid, but it darkened quite a bit. So what would you suggest?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Be content with what you have, its a very lovely color for you so be proud (and be one of the few women who actually are there natural hair color, its way more attractive)

• Darker or a radical dye colour

• I suggest keeping it the way it is. I honestly really admire your hair. Its the perfect color, and it looks so smooth, and shiny, and healthy.

I wish every girl had hair like you...

• Your hair is already the perfect color! Also, your hair looks really shiny and healthy, you must take good care of it.

• I like it the way it is now but if you have to change it darker.

• Why would you want to dye your hair? It looks great!

• Honestly, I love the color it is! Maybe go darker if you must color. Or do highlights!

• I would say darker if anything 😊

• I think you should keep your hair its natural color. You are beautiful just the way you are.

• Dirty blonde would look good.

• It looks good now but if you must dye it, I'd go lighter. You have fair skin and darker hair would make you look goth

• Asks for colour
    Points out her black/white picture
    ...

• Haha I changed my photo after thinking I wouldn't get any more responses.. Oops!

• Just do one thing change the hairstyle to emo and get a lip piercing you will look damn hot!!

• I think you're extremely attractive and should stay the same color!

• A dark red 😊

• Can't really tell because black and white :9, got any pictures of color?

• Red hair might look good on you

• You have a fair complexion so I'd go with maybe a Sandy blond to a light brown

• Prefer a colored pic true so I can tell better! Try blonde?

What Girls Said 7

• I'm thinking I should dye my hair to! But I think your eyes would go great with red. Maybe doing blonde tips, that would look nice to.

• I really like the color you have on it right now. Really matches your eyebrows and brings out your complexion. I don't think you'd look good with red or black and I don't think it'd make much of a different if you went with another shade of brown

• If anything darker. Your pale do the contrast is quite stunning. Or if your looking for colors I would suggest blue because that would look sick

• your current hair colour looks pretty

• I think you could go either way. I wish I had the color of your hair :(

• Blue green is beautiful :D

• go blonde.