Girls, Do I look ugly?

Girls, Do i look ugly?

Hi! so, long story short I've been dumped from a long relationship.. after months i decided to go out and put myself out thr, trying to meet u girls.. its been a while now but i can't seem to get any attention from girls.. just not interested in me.. so talking about physical aspects, cuz thats what matters before any conversation starts, am i that horrible? thanks in advance for ur opinion (sorry for my english)

8

Most Helpful Girl

• when you say "rocker look" what exactly do you mean?

Like the "metalhead, I don't give a fuck" look or more "dressed up bad ass all black" look?
    It can make a huge difference...

Just physically speaking you look good, I see nothing "wrong" with you. Unless it really is your overall clothing style when you're out...

• First of all thanks for your opinion! i appreciate your comments.. so, im a metalhead but i dont always dress and go out with the I don't give a fuck look.. Some times i just put on jeans shirt and a jacket.. of course only now i realize that i could dress up better for the pic that i wanted to post, but i was just very interested on what girls think of me physically.. im modest but i have to say that i do know how to dress for different occasions.. im a well mannered man but what i dont understand is why girls aren't attracted to me.. that is why i asked if i look ugly.. thank you again and all of you who wrote your opinions.. bye

What Girls Said 7

• You're cute actually :) I don't generally approach people, and I know most girls don't, so if I were you I would try being the one to approach girls. Don't act like a stalker, but try and be cool and friendly, and inviting. I kind of agree with what the others said, maybe some other clothes, and a smile XD

• Thanks for your opinion and advices! i'll try do that..

• Some different clothes, and a smile and your golden. You look more the rocker type, so shirts like the one in the picture don't suit you.

• Thanks for your opinion! i usually dress different, more as a rocker style, but i wanted to see what you girls would think of me without the look.. thanks by the way feel free to rate bye

• You're handsome, but like the other opinions you should wear something that compliments you. Clothes look bulky :/ still handsome though

• Thanks for the opinion!

• I wouldn't say horrible, but maybe some nicer fitting clothes, clean up a bit then you'd look even better :)

• Thanks for your opinion! I appreciate it!

• You are looking fine, love the tats, need to smile more and not look so disappointed. Confidence will def earn you few extra points :)

• Thanks for your opinion! im going through some heavy shit now, but i keep getting the same advices so i think I'll try to smile more.. not in a freaky way of course:).. but i think it's the confidence that i need to find.. problem is that it's not that easy to find.. or build.. thanks again!

• I know how you feel, been there myself. You know what they say, for example if you smile and even if it's fake, your brain will be tricked to think its real and in return, you will be happy for real. So force yourself to smile and be confident even if its fake, because it will turn to real in time :) All the best mate, whatever it is you're going through will pass, just hang in there

• You look handsome. I guess the only advice I can give is if you are going out to meet someone, I would wear tailored outfits. Like some nice jeans or slacks, and a button up shirt. You look like you have a nice physique. :)

• Thanks for your opinion! i appreciate!

• No problem! :)

• Not at all.

• Hi and Thanks for ur opinion.. but here's another q.. would u approach me? would u be interested in me? just trying to understand bye