Is it just me or am I not seeing any Far East, South East Asian and pacific island girls offering pics to rate or give opinion on for themselves?

I've seen a ton of white, a lot of black and Latina, but no Asian, mid eastern, East Indian or Native American or pacific island girls asking to be rated for their looks or asking if they're hot or attractive or if guys will like them and posting pics for opinions I've seen one pretty Asian girl. I'd like to see more of these types. Am i just missing the posts or am right in assuming these girls don't often do this or there's not enough of them on gag? Have you seen or rated any? Maybe you can tag for me?

I got a lot of good answer and mostly from Asian girls which pretty much satisfies my curiosity about this. Thanks to everyone who responded for sticking to the question asked and not introducing any racist bigotry. 👍👍

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they are confident with themselves and don't need others to confirm it. Maybe todays culture doesn't get to them. which is a great thing

What Girls Said 5

• I've seen some a few Asian girls post how do i look pics before - two from malaysia and one east-asian chick asking if the pic was good to post on her dating profile

but yeah, not a whole lot. i'm south-east Asian, by the way

• Nice to meet you. Thanks for responding. Yeah I missed those three😕. I mean I'd like to see more of those but I understand why there's not more. I've lived around Asian peoples a large part of my life... in Asia so I don't really need to see pics of them here on gag. It's just the numbers of other types of girls besides Asian, Mideast and Pacific Island girls is in high contrast. Okay. Have a lovely day☺️😊

• I'm Asian and I just can't be bothered. Don't really care what random people think of me. :)

• they are not as insecure

• Yes. I believe that as well. Thanks for responding.

• I'm from south east Asia, and I had post several post about how do I look, not asking for rate though, but opinion about new hair style.

• Thanks for answering. Somehow I missed all your posts😕. In usually key on posts/questions from Asian girls, but I haven't been a member here more than 2 months I don't think. That's a nice hairstyle for you in your profile pic. Don't know if that's the one you posted about. You're very pretty, not surprising, with a lovely skin color. Not pale. 😊. Have a lovely day.

• I'm from south east asia and I honestly haven't because I don't want a thread of pics of me on the internet with the title of "rate me please" haha

• Yes, that's what I was thinking. Most Asian girls I know are a lot more modest about such things especially Asian girls from thief native lands or still living there. I've lived in 2 Asian countries when I was younger cuz my dad's work. Very different than here in US. Even first or second generation Asian girls born here. Very different. Thanks for responding. 😊

What Guys Said 4

• You might be on at wrong time loads of Asians post their pics

• That may very well be. Stupid me. I used to live in two Asian countries and didn't figure in that most are 12-13 hours ahead of us here in US. Asian girls in Asia that is. They could be posting while I'm sleeping and they sleeping while I'm on.

• I don, t either. Far East, South East Asian and pacific island girls are bit more conservative that western women. I'd think they be too shy.

• Yes. That is also a factor, I'm sure. Andt that maybe most are just not into these kinds of sites, especially if in their native lands and don't speak any or little English . And if they are, maybe don't like the idea of posting pics of themselves for random evaluation from strangers that could end up anywhere on the net. That's certainly understandable. As the first Asian girl responded to the question said. She doesn't care what random people think about how she looks. That really sums it up for me and was kinda what I was thinking when I posted the question. Thanks.

• Maybe they already have good self esteem.

Imaging being in the western society that keeps making u feel u need to look like a model but they keep feeding food food tha makes u round.

• There are probably more white, black, and Latino girls on here. I don't think I've ever seen an Asian girl on here, and I think it's against Islam to post pics and stuff