IS this dress SLUTTY/UGLY or unique and beautiful?

This girl is an artist at her school and won prom queen and this was her dress it is Ugly or to coming to America or do you think it's beautiful

It's good to see how many white me appreciate African culture😀 good job white guys good job!!

Most Helpful Girl

• OH MY😍😍

And F' all those guys, I knew that would be the outcome anyway it's GAG for Christ sakes

What Guys Said 9

• I think it is really nice

• I don't think it's slutty, but I don't like it.

• It is slutty by the standards because it shows off cleavage doesn't really matter if it's a dress. Not really a fan of the design it kind of looks like a rug but it's good she is trying new things

• No she's representing her culture not trying something new just saying

• It's a Elizabethan style dress mixed with her culture so that is trying something new

• The girl is beautiful, but that dress is FUGLY!!!

• I think it looks like shit, but I'm also not an African so I'm not into the Dashiki pattern.

• Cool...👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

• Wow you can tell who the white guy is in the comments. What is it, then?

• It's a dashiki print but the dress is just a regular dress

• Definitely revealing, but it looks culturally beautiful.

• Ugly for sure

• Kinda slutty but it's ugly I don't like it. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

• Not slutty, but ugly.

What Girls Said 14

• wow i like it!
    I'm confused about the colour of her chest area tho. is that light mesh or? and is that gold bit the collar or a necklace?

• It is quite unique, I will give it that. I wouldn't really call it slutty, because it is a very long dress. I'd say that it is sexy, but still keeping it classy.

• She'd win best evening dress / national costume in a Miss Universe pageant with it. :p

• I don't see why I would consider this dress slutty. The dress is unique! She should win an award for it!

But, as you can see the majority of people in this site will say that the dress is ugly and I guess you know why... :(

• I think it's beautiful, I bit low cut though.

• I wouldn't wear that tbh...

• Beautiful but to much boobs.

• I really adored that dress when I saw the article on social media. I still want one.

• How would that at all be slutty.

• A lot of sensitive and modest people on here might look at her cleavage and automatically think slut so I just thought I throw that in there

• You can still dress revealing and not be a slut.
      its 2015. People will get over it.

• Its unique and artsy, that's for sure. Not my style though, too much going on for my liking. Def not slutty, but cleavage too revealing for my style

• I think it's beautiful! Not slutty at all

• Definitely unique and beautiful. Not my taste but she rocks it.

• I love it!!

• On her it looks nice, it suits her
    On me it would look ugly (I'm white btw)