I'm not good looking how do I cope with being ugly?

I'm really ugly I'm really skinny and I hate it I tried to bulk up but its taking too long also that doesn't change the fact that my face is just average aka ugly as fuck. I can't get out of my own head that ill akways be alone. No confidence doesn't attract anyone if your ugly. I've contemplated killing myself over my looks which ended me hospitalized. and I'm now on meds but they dont work. I dont really know what to do to me appearance is EVERYTHING I can't help it I want to be likes by girls and looked at and to feel attractive but yet I'm always beeing ignored and I feel horrible about myself. I'm 27 years old and I can't enjoy my life at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what's ugly is that attitude, mister! If you had an attitude of confidence in yourself, you could be a babe magnet! Even with an average face (which I disagree with, I'd say you're above average. Like a 7 for face? I mean, I'm not an expert but I'm guessing) you can still do some damage with the ladies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7PAYhmoKkA Watch this. I'm a big on the heavier side, so this video really changed my outlook on things. I felt a lot better after this. Maybe it'd do something similar to you?

The point is that looks aren't as important as personality/attitude when it comes to getting girls. While you CAN attract some girls with no confidence or without trying if you're good looking, for the vast majority of people we have to try to be cool (though not untrue to yourself either)... it's complicated AF lol. But it all just boils down to, you gotta go "balls to the wall" and "risk it to get the biscuit." You gotta put yourself out there and be ready to get shot down. Be fearless.

• Well one My afec is like a and second that video is staged and obviously not the real thing

What Girls Said 2

• Omg you're not ugly.. In my opinion you look pretty cute. Get help reach out i used to have the same thing... And also keep bulking up even if it takes long do what makes you happy.

• Sorry, I didn't even read more than two lines but...
    YOU ARE FREAKING ADORABLE. Omg you're so gorgeous. Damn.

What Guys Said 12

• Huh? There's nothing wrong with your face. It looks symmetrical and fine to me. Grow a beard, get yourself a longer hair and style it then remove that creepy thing in your mouth. I can imagine you being an 8 or a 9 after you do so. You have got potential and you could be a very attractive dude. But physical attractiveness isn't everything when it comes to girls. I have seen far less attractive guys than you having girls enjoy their company and dating ones who are way out of their league. But you are not even ugly and the guys i'm talking about are real uglies and not fake ones. They are just the kind of funny, sometimes mysterious easy going smart guys who know how to talk to girls and challenge them

• You are not bad looking at all. (no homo) I rather think you have a self confidence issue, just like I had. I thought I wasn't especially good-looking until I asked similar questions on here too.

It then turned out that I only got very positive feedback from guys and girls alike.
    I had an unbelievably low self esteem, also because I hated the way I used to look before.

• I think you look very well

• Look man get off your pitty party ok im sure you have 10 fingers and 10 toes 2 arms 2 legs 2 hands 2 feet so your really not that bad a little strange yes but you will survive and if you want to bulk up eat 3 large meals a day hit the weights HARD AND HEAVY! And be thankfull to God my friend cause you could be 150 pounds overweight trust me that shit sucks losing weight is waaaaay harder than gaining weight at least you get to eat WHATEVER you want while us fat people have to eat shit that tastes like cardboard lol

• Is your profile picture an actual picture of you?

• I don't see anything ugly about you. I think this is a self image issue. you want to know how to feel handsome and desirable? Act like you are already. When you start by projecting self confidence, even if your doing it as a farse. people will feed on that. they will treat you better. and that will make you feel confident for real. Practice the lie of how you feel about yourself. And, it will become the truth.

• You're not ugly dude

• gain more confidence. and realise thre is more to life than sex or dating. find soething that gives you joy, or save for cosmetic surgery.

• you're not ugly

/the end

• Perhaps a long hair or a good hairstyle should set the deal :) and get rid of those piercing!!

• I think you look handsome my friend

• Personality bru! Use it to your advantage and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Having no ego really helps in some situation. Having a "fuck you" attitude sometimes help.

• Join the club brother. It ain't fun, but we have doritios.