What do you think of my appearance?

Yes, I know, I know. It's one of THOSE questions.

I'd say sense of self-image is pretty vague. For the most part, I don't get a lot of comments on my looks, but on the other hand, some girls I got to know later said they found me "intimidating", (one lesbian couple wanted to be artificially inseminated with my... umm... data). So here are a couple of pics:

What do you think of my appearance?

I'm well aware of how the average standards on this site seem to be different than the average in real life, but if you hae any suggestions to spruce up my look, that would be appreciated. I normally dress like the bottom picture: Khakis and button-up shirts with my hair brushed to the side.

So apparently I am borderline overweight. 6'2" and 186lb?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say that you're average to a little above average. If I had to rate you on a scale of 1-10, probably a 6 or 6.5.

There's nothing that stands out as unattractive about your features. You have kind eyes, nice lips, your facial hair looks well-groomed and suits you, good nose, your glasses suit your face, etc.

You look friendly and approachable. I wouldn't use "intimidating" to describe you, at least where looks are concerned. Perhaps you have an intimidating personality?

Your clothing style and hair style give you an image of preppy and clean-cut, but not stuffy or uptight. Some women like that, but others might think you appear a little boring.

You probably don't have women lining up to date you, but I could definitely see you with a cute girlfriend.

What Girls Said 3

• I love how you put it one of THOSE questions lol. I never rate anyone but I think you look kindhearted and approachable. I don't think you need to change anything

• Like a 6.5 or 7, nice beard btw!

• I think you look good the way you are honestly!

What Guys Said 8

• Get rid of the beard. Do you have an option to eyeglasses, like laser surgery or contacts? I thin you would present better without the glasses.

Who is the cute girl in the first picture? Wow! Does she, by any chance, have a "thing" for older guys? :)

• I think you look well

• You're a handsome guy, bro.

Don't sweat it... most guys don't get attention for our looks. :-P

• Very friendly.

• You could be my twin lol.

• You're looking pretty confident man. I say keep doing what you're doing; it suits you.

• I want that girl.

• you're alright

i'd get rid of the facial hair though and i think you'd look great with dark hair, otherwise you have a good style going for you