Does this site make u wanna get a plastic surgery?

I used to think looks were irrelevant in a guy's life but after this site i think it matters more for us to look good for a successful life than it does for women

Most Helpful Girl

• No, the media and society does. We are pretty told that our worth and value as a person is based on our looks. I really want to have a cheek enhancement, it really can improve someones face.

www.khaleejmag.com/.../...nts-Before-and-After.png

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...abdb81cc62.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...136eb2f1ee.jpg

• But u look cute already

• *u thinking

• @asker and this why I want to fix my face.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't let media make you feel insecure about yourself. Be yourself and yourself only, improve on what you can, work with what you got. Confidence and uniqueness are number one things which makes us beautiful ;)

What Guys Said 6

• I may not be too attractive, but plastic surgery I'm not going to get. If I girl doesn't like how look how I look now, then I'm just going to move on.

• Its not really about girls

• Never crossed my mind - Try not to overthink looks, it is what is in the inside that is important

• Sir, u look generally good, but tell me honestly, dont u think u moght have been even more successful if ur looks were model level

• I try not to attach my success to my looks

• The key word is "try" :p

• Nope not at all.

• Dont u ever feel if u were better looking you could actually earn more? U look conventionally good, even i do, but i think these days the standards for looks in men have skyrocketed

• Well you are already good looking.

• @Goldie757 Lol thank you, even if I wasn't though I still would have no desire to get surgery lol.

• Never... Even if I am a trillionare...

• If i was that successful i wouldn't bother ha ha, the reason i feel the need is to ensure more success in life

• No? Haha why would it

• Looks to men is like ambition to women. If you don't have it, don't bother dating.
    Unfortunately ambition is nothing without it amounting to a high dollar amount and beauty is not subjective.

But on the other hand, there's a ton of people who settle and a ton of people who are desperate.
    And while beauty is not subjective, attraction is subjective, people can be attracted to ugly.
    If you want to attract the most number of women you have to have the 3 6's. You have to be 6 feet, make 6 figures and have a 6 inch wang. At the very minimum.

If you want to attract the most number of men, you have to act sexy, and look sexy and have at least an average personality.

• Lol i am 5'11", 6.5" yet to earn money though