What is my body shape? Also, would it be an attractive one to have?

I seem to have a body shape that goes in then out at my hips a little, but carries on going out at my legs. My legs seem to go out further then my hips.
My measurements are:
37 inches around the circumference of my shoulders.
34 inches around my chest
24 inches around my waist
34 inches around my hips ( where my hipbones are)
35 inches around my bum
36 inches at the top part of my thighs.
What body shape is this it confuses me because i thought your hips are meant to be bigger than the top part of your thighs? My shoulders are also quite wide.
I'm 5 foot and 115 pounds

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot possibly expect any normal human being to be able to picture another human using a random hodge-podge of numbers and measurements...

If you want to know, Just take a picture of your body, Cover your face up, And there you go. Seriously, Its impossible to judge someones body if you cannot see it.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds pear to me

• It's a rectangle

• Sounds curvy, but I would need to see a pic to know for sure.

• Pictures please haha

What Girls Said 3

• Withouta doubt you are a pear.
    cdn1-www.thefashionspot.com/.../pear-cover.jpg

• But I have wide shoulders so I don't think so. Body shapes kinda confuse me.

• seems pear... as you have smaller boobs.. but good butt..

• I converted your measurments in cm. Your chest and hip are almost 90 and your waist is 60. In austria and germany those measurements (90-60-90) are known for being the ideal body. So congratualitions. Don't know what body shape you are though.