Hairstyling problem?

So I'm going on a date with this guy I like and we are going to a really fancy place to eat. I have a short pixie cut and I don't know what to style to make it look really smart and not messy. I really don't know what looks good. I was thinking spiking it up might look quite good like this-

Hairstyling problem?

Or on the other hand slicking it back like this-

Or shall I just go with my normal style-

It's a really fancy place and it's our first date so I don't want to mess this up

What Guys Said 8

• Personally, I'd go with your normal style. I think it suits you, looks the best, and is the most cute. Like the hairstyle you have in your profile pic is beautiful and would work.

• I like first look

• The second pic, looks really fancy and chic, You should go with that one for a fancy dinner. That's what I do lol

• I would say either normal style or slicking it back...

• last one will be great on your face.. nice new look

• Any man who likes a woman with a boy cut is open to any look.

• Hair gel is your friend

• I like the last style best

What Girls Said 7

• If your hair right now is still like that in your picture, then you can go with the second one, slicked back like that but with the sides curled a bit like this:

hairstylesandcolors.com/.../...uring-Wavy-Hair.jpg

• No I've cut it much shorter than than my picture

• Okay. Your normal one then but done a bit neater. First one looks too casual, and the second and third one look a bit too formal, like they would only look good with very clean-cut and structured outfits.

• Have you been on a date with that guy before?
    If yes, you can go with the second or third look. They look the most elegant.
    If no, I think the 4th is better, because it frames your face and it's what you look like normally, but I'd make it less messy.. more like this
    i2.wp.com/.../pixie-cut-for-round-faces.jpg

• I've met up with him before and hang out together but this is our first proper dinner date

• In that case you can go with 2 or 3 if you think it looks good on you.

• the first look

• You can never go wrong with the wet look
    wdy.h-cdn.co/.../...35b1b_-_polished-pixie-mdn.jpg

• honestly, you have such a pretty face, i think all those styles would work on you! lucky guy to score a date with you!

• Slicked back.

• Love the second one :-)