Any ugly people out there who became hot and if so then how did you do to get there?

That´s me a couple of days ago. Pretty ugly i´d say so that´s why i curious to know how if there is someone out there who got attractive and how.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some important things I've picked up along the way that I noticed a surprising amount of guys haven't figured out, not all of it is physical, because really your stuck with your bone structure.

1) Shave the mustache, scruff is cool but only when its attached to your jawline.
    2) Style your hair, I don't know what length would look good on you. But your hair would probably do good with either wax or clay so it doesn't looks so wild and frizzy. Try making it look neat and professional if you have no clue what style you want to do. Look at pictures of models wearing suits and shit.
    3) Be in good shape, being athletic makes a 1 into a 4.
    4) Always smell good, extra deodorant, body spray whatever, make sure the scents you choose work together.
    5) Whiten your teeth, straighten them if you need too.
    6) Have style, when in doubt look professional. (Unless your going to the beach or some other event that warrants light clothing, don't be a dweeb)
    7) ALWAYS be doing something with your life. Sitting in the dark playing Oblivion all day never got me any girls... Wonder why.
    8) Be friendly to everyone, laugh a lot, open yourself up to other people. Be super causal, don't overthink anything, because you end up making yourself look like a jackass. Interact with women with a "I hope she likes me but Eh fuck it if she hates me I'll live" Attitude.
    9) Be confident, not cocky, cocky guys that talk themselves up a lot are insecure and tend to have pretty weak personalities, just be sure of yourself and be a man. That's what women actually want, not a cocky douchebag.

What Girls Said 11

• I used to have huge acne problems, I was a bit overweight and lacked a huge deal of self-confidence. I think that what helped me was the motivation in things I liked. The bad part is that I got hurt and it motivated me enough to make myself better. I still am the same person, I just lost weight and treated my acne. You are never as unattractive or repulsive as you think you are. If you start loving yourself for who you are and try improving yourself as much as you can, people will perceive your actual worth.

• Well I'm not hot BUT I sorta have an idea of how to look at least presentable (which is so many times better than ugly).

1) Take care of hygiene
    2) Work out
    3) Be somewhat conscious of your clothing style
    4) Be confident
    5) Be charismatic
    6) Smile

• This. Additionally, if you're growing your facial hair do it right, bro, and have it denser and not only a blurred line over lips.

• Do everything but the smiling bit. Women are not attracted to smiling men.

• You not ugly, just average

You'll have more luck by working out, doing something different with your hair, and mingling with more people.

• I honestly don´t think being average is even an option to me right now just becuse i really want to be more attractive since all the hot males get to much attention while i just a failed trashcan.

• So you are saying that by doing the following:Having a good hairstyle that a lot of people like, geting a tan so that my skin will look better, building my body up until i have abs and muscles, having a good hygiene (washing face every morining, brush and shower every morning and evening, Growing thicker eyebrows. I can get attractive?

• Yup
      Try it

• you are not ugly.. stop thinking that you are...

• Girls tell me that so what else i´m i supposed to think?

• those girls are not worth your time.. ok.. be confident about yourself..

• Even my girlfriend won't kiss me...

• you're not even ugly tf

• You look fine actually, all you need is some confidence

• You're actually good looking
    Don't look so down on yourself, confidence is attractive

• You're really cute and I love your mustache. I'd date you.

• i just transformed.

• Shave off the mustache, grow longer hair and smile

• You're not ugly at all. Just learn to like yourself and don't be too hard on yourself.

• Thanks but to be honest i see myself as ugly and i almost 99% sure that i could never be a model becuse of my features. They are not manly enough. I think that the older i get the worse i end up looking. by the way you should see my giant list of girls who have told me that i´m ugly. I get told that i have a face that is easy to remember and i not sure if it is a good or bad thing.

What Guys Said 6

• You aren't ugly.

Cuteness is about the attitude and energy you project as much as it's about the physical appearance you were born with.

Suggestions: Work out. Build upper body musculature. Look happy. Try to smile, at least a little. And don't think of yourself as ugly. Think--accurately--that you have an appearance that will be appreciated by the right girls.

Then you won't have to go looking for them; those girls will find YOU. :) Good luck.

• Grow your hair long to hide your balding pattern, shave your pedro stache, find a style that works for you, lean out (I can tell you have a soft body), and gain some confidence/wealth/status.

Improve your diet for better skin; you can improve your looks tremendously.

• That pic is not bad at all

• You r to young for facial hair so , shave ur mustache. Try different hairstyles , see which one suits you the best !

• I am not gay but you are not ugly dude.

• Worked out a lot. Got confident in my abilities. Stopped being afraid of women.

• I´m not affraid of women, I´m affraid of being told tho that i´m not attractive enough becuase look at modern day socierty, If you aren´t good looking then you might aswell take sleeping pills becuse women are attracted to good looking guys and i belive that i can become the best version of myself just by having a good sence of style and washing my face every day. I would be happy to see an example of someone who beacme attractive just by geitng a fit body when he was ugly from the start.

• You aren't even 20 yet. Do you realize how much your looks will change by 25? Additionally women will start caring a LOT more about your personality by then