That´s me a couple of days ago. Pretty ugly i´d say so that´s why i curious to know how if there is someone out there who got attractive and how.
Most Helpful Guy
Some important things I've picked up along the way that I noticed a surprising amount of guys haven't figured out, not all of it is physical, because really your stuck with your bone structure.
1) Shave the mustache, scruff is cool but only when its attached to your jawline.
2) Style your hair, I don't know what length would look good on you. But your hair would probably do good with either wax or clay so it doesn't looks so wild and frizzy. Try making it look neat and professional if you have no clue what style you want to do. Look at pictures of models wearing suits and shit.
3) Be in good shape, being athletic makes a 1 into a 4.
4) Always smell good, extra deodorant, body spray whatever, make sure the scents you choose work together.
5) Whiten your teeth, straighten them if you need too.
6) Have style, when in doubt look professional. (Unless your going to the beach or some other event that warrants light clothing, don't be a dweeb)
7) ALWAYS be doing something with your life. Sitting in the dark playing Oblivion all day never got me any girls... Wonder why.
8) Be friendly to everyone, laugh a lot, open yourself up to other people. Be super causal, don't overthink anything, because you end up making yourself look like a jackass. Interact with women with a "I hope she likes me but Eh fuck it if she hates me I'll live" Attitude.
9) Be confident, not cocky, cocky guys that talk themselves up a lot are insecure and tend to have pretty weak personalities, just be sure of yourself and be a man. That's what women actually want, not a cocky douchebag.0