Rate this girl out of 10 , Is she pretty hot and sexy? Do you like her?

Do you ever heard about Sabrina Nellie? TBH I don't know who she is, But I often saw her photos on internet, It seems she's Popular and she always show her sexy photos , She is very confident with her body and looks. Do you think she's pretty and hot? Rate this girl out of 10, I put more photos on poll. But this is not a poll question, So you don't have to vote, I just put more her photos on poll.

Sabrina Nellie
Rate this girl out of 10 ,Is she pretty hot and sexy? Do you like her?
The second photo remind me of another female GAGer, Do you know who she is?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's really pretty!

• Yeah , That's what I think about her !

• I think lumos more pretty han her, She just not so wild like Sabrina Nellie. But yes very similar !

• Thanks for MHO :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• She is ridiculously skinny. Other than that she got a nice face, but there's something really trashy about her looks.

• But she's very confidence with her body, Trashy about her looks? Which part you mean? In my opinion
      her face no problem. Do you have that kind of confidence?

• LOL, Two different women, Same thoughts!😱😄

• @peachblossomluck

• Any normal pics of her?

Of course people will rate her "hot" and "sexy" since she has all of her business out there.

• She looks incredibly thin with breast implants.
      I think she's attractive but the only thing she is putting off is "Sex, sex, sex, sex, and fuck me fuck me" so, who wouldn't say she's otherwise?

• Sex sex sex, That's all the guys wanted, At least she have confidence to show her body in a sexy way. Thin is not a problem for her. She seems don't what people think about her. Someone could fuck her, But. not me! TBH I don't like her, Even she's pretty and hot! But yeah Iblike her way!

• She exudes confidence that in itself is sexy
    Right on girl👍

• LOL do you have that kind of confidence?

• See? You are get mad at me, Because I didn't be understanding for you. But sure I'll message you later, But I don't need to control you. I just want to know you a little more.

• I'm not mad you're just annoying me... don't get yourself stung by this Scorpio👍

• Gosh, she's gorgeous, but she's way too skinny. I would hit her, though...

• I think skinny for her is a plus gorgeous, Hit her? What you mean? Don't hit her, She's a candy girl !

• Oh well, she's SUPER PRETTY, but I don't like her body... totally. Those boobs are amazing, but her legs and ass... nope

I don't want to steal her body, I want THIS BODY.
      liveyoungandfree.ca/.../...ody-468495816-Copy2.jpg

• Well , I think the girl showed to me, Her legs a little bit too cyst, Other patrs all great !

• Of course she is. 50/10. 500% pretty.

• Is she a Cam girl?

• She's a human mannequin. :) Never mind the implants. Guys will still go for the hot body, wet flexible hole and a sweet face.

• As a guy, TBH, I don't get honry , When I saw her photos. But yeah she's hot body. And she that type all the guys want to banged.

• she's very attractive. Is she a porn star or something?

• I'm not sure, As I said I olny often saw her photos on internet, But you can search for her on Google. But she often show her sexy photos, It seems she do something on camera.

• Maybe an adult model?

• Yeah, I was thinking about that too, She can be an adult model, From her photos you can see she living in a Luxurious house, Maybe that's hotel I don't know, I found her photo on this site, I often saw her photos posted on this website. This site full of pretty girls photos and other stuff photos !

www.bromygod.com/.../?view=regular

• She's awfully thin:(

• @ihav2fart your type

yes the lady is very attractive

• she's sexy

• 10 out of 10. I'd date her if I was a lesbian.

• Cool, Go date her, Even you are not a lesbian!

• From what i've read.. how personal are you?

• Don't worried not so personal, No offence! Ok you shuold find her location too haha !

What Guys Said 14

• She have fat and muscle? Very very little. If she had a greater amount then she would have a fantastic figure. Already has a sweet face though.

• Yes, You're right, But I guess she don't care, That body figure for her already perfect !

• She's just another Internet hoe...

• It sounds you know something about her?

• But as a guy we love that kind of girls right? Hoe is alright, LOL

• As a man, I understand why she does it and think she provides a value to society I just wouldn't want to be with her after her career is over lol

For now she can keep doing what she is doing and I will respect it, a hoe that admits she is a hoe is respectable

• Very attractive, super hot body, but she is a bit too wild for me.

• Just wanted to add, she is more attractive to me as a regular normal person, she is a 9.

As a wild party girl, possible porn star, excessive tattoos, implants, over done make up, she gets a 7.

• Haha, Your answer very details, In some way I really like your opinion. Thank you for sharimg me your nice opinion. As for her, I think she is a online p star!

• I gave her a 9. It is rare for me to give someone a 10. I've only ever given one person a 10 before. This girl came close to a 10 though.

• Lol, It sounds she is your type girl!

• For the most part, yes. She has an awesome face and boobs, but unfortunately her hips aren't wide enough for my taste, and she probably has a mediocre ass. That's why i rated her a 9, not a 10.

• I like the very first photo - Yes she is very attractive

• She is extremely thin and undernourished...

She remind me of this

• i just fell in love then spent a long time on google images

• Solid 8. Really nice body, pretty face but not the prettiest face.

• She is alright..

• Lol dude she is too good to be rated

• Why tattoos :(

• She's sexy but kind of a trashy look I gave her 8/10

• I'd give her a solid 8. She has a fit as fuck body, her hair also suits her well. She def has a sex appeal to her. Only thing that dropped her from being a 10 is that there is something trashy looking about her face not sure what it is.

• She is a 9 - hot

• What is a 9 -? hot nor not, Sorry I'm confused

• Oh sorry bro, I just misunderstood what you mean. I thought you give her a 9 minus. Thank you for join and yes she's pretty hot, As for her pictures , I almost saw her pictrues on most picture sharing websites. I found her on this website!
      www.bromygod.com/.../?view=regular

• yeah - some girl in manhattan has that up as her own. Wonder what poor guy is going to meet that woman for drinks to discover, she isn't exactly what her picture indicated... lol. Just deleted that chick from my favorites.