Are big round eyes considered very attractive for a female?

I have very big round eyes, a blue green color. They are a little deep set so no goldfish effec

But I think almond shaped eyes are so pretty... my friend has gorgeous, almond shaped green eyes, also on the bigger side.

What do you think looks nice? I read somewhere that "big round eyes" are primal female trait, but I think almond are prettier :P

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• They sound nice

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah, I'd say that big eyes are generally attractive. Brown eyes (like mine) tend to be standard (so usually people disregard them), but anything other than brown is generally a turn on for most people. So it sounds like you have lovely eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm imagining those correctly then they seem very nice-looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah for me it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Large eyes are considered a cute trait that provokes the same primal response you'd get from a puppy or a baby. This has been well known by cartoonists for decades.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally LOVE almond shaped squinty eyes especially how they close when she smiles. But everybody has different preferences, some guys love big round eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell without a picture, but they have to be seen in the context of the whole face anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I look nice? Hey you got to post a pic... for that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!! Round eyes are beautiful can i see yours?

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue/green eyes are irresistible in general for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Post a picture please

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's see a pic

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. Big eyes are dreamy and sensual. round, almond shaped, all of them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Both are beautiful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think any shape looks good. Just accept it, you can't do much about it anyways :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think yes, they seem pretty :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes sense that you are attracted to bigger almond shaped eyes... that is what most GROWN women have... only little children have big round eyes :/

0|0
    0|0
  • It's traditionally a sign of beauty

0|0
    0|0