Guys, What do you think of a 5'5 blonde 110lb 32d measurements 35in bust, 24in waist, & 35in hips love rap music & partying but also creative writing?

An insecurity that has always followed me is my nose. Its just a little bit wider than most girls. Like really not that bad. Would you care?

hot asfff

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I just tried to create a mental image of a person with the measurements in my mind, albeit a bit unsuccessful... so I'll try and focusing on the other stuff.
    I once (and probably still do a bit) have a nose insecurity. I never liked my nose but eventually I just accepted and gave up caring. However, I sincerely doubt your nose is wide enough or unnattractive. Especially to the point to where people wouldn't date you because of it. I wouldn't care and on almost all the guys I've seen, they wouldn't care.
    Also, I just want to say creative writing is a cool thing to be able to do! I love writing music, so I can respect how hard creative writing can be.

On the other hand, I love rock and metal core so I may have a problem with the rap, but I am in the minority here haha. I am just "that guy" holding onto his Led Zeppelin II in back corner yelling "Respect the classics!" Most people for the age group you want like rap / pop.

I can guarantee whatever you look like is attractive enough for some guy out there! Excuse me for the cliche, but there is a guy for everyone! And from that you have the bonus features of being blonde, blue eyed, being able to do creative writing (much respect for that), and a fun personality.

Insecurities only lead to self esteem issues which lead to self hate which is not a fun thing to have to deal with. Just realize you are great the way you are. (Sorry if that also sounded cliche. I swear I'm wrapping it up haha)

If I misunderstood, or if you have questions, if you have insecurities you need to discuss in private, or if you want to insult me, write a haikou about it, etc. etc. feel free to message me and I'll reply back as quick as I can.

Tl;Dr; You are doing fine. Many people have insecurities about something but you just got to move past them.

What Guys Said 31

• Hard to create a full image in my head with some of the numbers but the ones I can look nice when combined. The only thing I am not happy about is if you like modern (today's) rap music. I strongly suggest you browse some Hip-Hop from early - mid 80's. The lyrics are so much nicer and actually make sense. Check them out.

• I have always had similar insecurities because of a giant nose. I know the struggle of trying to get the right angle on a selfie or picture so it doesn't look like you have a large nose. (No shame...)
    Anyway, I happened to see the pictures before the text, and I think you look beautiful! Your nose looks fine! It is definitely not large enough to stand out as a bad thing.
    So yeah, be happy-- genetics didn't screw you over!

• Your pretty cute, and you have a decent figure, so I'd give it a shot. But unfortunately, you are a little tall for me. 5'5 girls tend to reject 5'9 guys.

• ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

http://i.imgur.com/jasI257.jpg

• I remember you asking this without the pictures. I think you look very nice. I didn't even notice your nose until I saw another user mention it. There is nothing negative about it. Natural nose.

• Definitely no need to be insecure - Really beautiful the boys must be lining up - I don't rate anybody, it is just a number

• I think the qualities sound great, you're most likely too you young for me though :P
    As for your nose, I don't know what it looks like it would good to see a picture but I think you're overanalyzing it.

• I'm not a rate person but I don't see anything wrong with your nose.

• Girl, you are hawwwwwwwwt ! Don't mind your nose, it looks perfect. If you have the right attitude, guys will fall to your feet...

• That sounds ok to me - Welcome to site

• I was with you until you mentioned rap music. Then I realised you're under 18 and you turned me into a creepy old man.

Thanks a lot.

• Just a post a pic, we ain't calculators

• I think you're very cute and you have a great body

• What I think is she should either get naked or stop wasting everyone's time.

• Seriously? I'm not going to be worried about your nose with those credentials.

• Ummm you look 7/10 in my opinion.

• I think your pretty hot kik me -cenafan1800

• u look great for real... nice eyes nice body... cute face

• You are very attractive ;)

• You look good

• You sound hot

• There is nothing wrong with your nose

• You are extremely good looking 😋

• Pics please :)

• I'm a teen guy and from my pov you have nothing to worry about I would sleep with you don't be insecure about your nose it's fine and by the way your tits look amazing 10/10

• Sounds good to me. Not sure what you're worried about.

• Sounds pretty good to me so far.

• It is very nice.

• Let me know if you need help on how to upload a pic

• Jailbait spotted...

• More from Guys
    1