No point in being a genuine Great guy who's attractive?

I have probably the worst success it seems with women. I have a job many hobbies, a sensitive genuine personality. And looks I've been told Theirs a random pic of me after the gym I quickly snapped. But it really doesn't seem to catch any attention of women. I'm not awkward or needy. They just don't show interest in me. I've got other things going in my life but I'm 20 this shouldn't be the case.

Most Helpful Guy

• you look great
    you're still young, the girls will come
    if you still have no success in 3 years it means you're probably looking at the wrong sort of places / chasing after the wrong sort of girls

• Hey man I was actually having s rough day today. I guess I keep forgetting im only 20 haha. And I agree jacksonville Florida isn't good for meeting girls. 20 and a virgin isn't bad either I've had 2 opportunities but with sluts.. Thank you! Just got to look for the women in the right places

What Girls Said 2

• well you're hella attractive and you seem like you have a hella good view on life maybe you should change your taste in women?

• Try being something else then if you think what you're currently doing is failing

• I'm not asking anyone out because of it. But I don't plan on changing who I am because others fail to see my value.

What Guys Said 2

• Just keep being yourself - You will eventually meet someone

• As much as I want to respect my elders here... you yourself should have quite a lot of friends your age who are still alone, and you should have seen a lot of people who died alone in your lifetime, so don't blow smoke up the boy's ass with wild, hopeful guesses

• Women care about: Social Status, Money and looks. Are you showing off any of these to draw their attention. Being average looks today will not even get the attention of a 5/10 girl today because of how much attention social media has given women, and to further compound that the belief that all women should get a 10/10 perfect male.

• I'm not average looking to myself but I'm not a stud either. But I do get complimented a lot on them.

• Question time:
      1. Are you confident and can talk to girls easy?
      2. Do you know how to escalate and give physical gestures to her that shows your thinking of her in a sexual way?
      3. Do you make your intentions of what you want from her known?

• I can talk to any women I want. I'm not really nervous around them. I definetly make my intentions known. (Probably a bit late) I guess I'm not sure how to escalate