Is it normal for a guy to feel insecure how himself?

i think i am really ugly in apperance, have a low self esteem and won't ever find someone

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is insecure about something, even beautiful people

. If you can't improve your appearance then you are challenged to change your own opinion of yourself.

You have to change the quality of your own thoughts. Every insecurity is triggered by your own mind. Master control over your thoughts, and you'll then accept what you can't change, therefore your self- esteem will rise

It isn't easy to do but is achievable, because you are the one in total control of your own thoughts... no one else is

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Believe or not, many people feel the same. Trust me when I say there actually is someone for everyone. You are still under 18. You have a lot of time regardless. I actually know quite a bit of my friends in college who have never have a girlfriend, first kiss, etc. You are doing just fine.

• Everyone is insecure about something that has to do with them. It's a natural and normal feeling. There are many different things people can be insecure about. You have to learn how to deal with it and how to fix it if needed.

• I think everyone feels like that

• wot makes u feel ugly then? did others told u dat bro?

• I feel insecure about every single cell of my organism. As long as it doesn't really affect your work/social functioning then it's completely normal

• Totally, I consider myself upper half of good looks and I have really low self esteem. I cover it with humor and sarcasm.