What does it feel like to be very good looking?

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I can tell what it feels like to have an attractive body, but not face as that's OK but not hot. Well girls I know say I'm ripped and my guy friends do to. Also I see a lot of people either I know or don't glance at my body when get near them but they just look, and act like they weren't even when I see them. It's cool knowing when I go to beaches or places where my shirt is off that girls I like look and try to act they didn't notice, and overhear them or other people I know or don't talk about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I am not sure but I would like the backup of a good personality

0|0
    1|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I'm just guessing but I think you feel very happy with yourself

0|1
    0|0
  • It feels meh. People look at you and are more interested, but it's not that big of a deal.

I mean I personally don't like talking to people so I guess it's a bit of a shitty situation for me, but there's a lot worse things in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well think of it like normal like only more sex, easier time getting a job and just wayy more happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • No fucking clue, though I'm more interested in knowing what is like to be rich. Then I wouldn't be worrying on my looks

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels demanding. And i hate when people who are fat/skinny/old look "jelously" at me in the gyms locker room.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being good looking does not guarantee success or happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know about that

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask @BarbaraP this question :P (couldn't resist :D)

0|0
    0|0
  • Beats me I'm a Roster

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask zyan malik

0|0
    1|0
  • The same as it feels to be famous

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels like a gift, like intelligence or being athletic. I hate saying it but I'm that douche like guy that stares at himself in the mirror...

0|1
    0|0
  • omg is that a question?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6