Guys, Would guys date a fat girl?

My cousin recently gained 50 pounds, and now she is saying that no one would date her because she's fat, because she has stretch marks and doesn't fit her pretty clothes (I told her that's not true but she doesn't believe me, so I told her to ask here). Would you guys date a fat girl? She is 5'4 and 157 poundsGuys, Would guys date a fat girl? SHE is the one wearing black shirt and blue jeans next to the girl in the dress (me, lol).

• yes, I would date her
    46% (18)
  • No, I wouldn't
    54% (21)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and No,
    Yes because i think she is EXTREMELY Beautiful.
    No because i'm asexual xD.
    I think its important for your cousin to know, that bigger girls, naturally, are considered less attractive by the MAJORITY, I mean, As i post this, 1/3 of people said yes and 2/3 said no.
    Its all down to prefference, some guys like bigger girls some like smaller, But, me personally, i think your cousin (If i was straight anyway), would be like Ideal body size for me xD.
    And, Tell her to not worry about stretch marks, Almost everyone gets stretch marks, Hell, I even have stratch marks.
    So, yeah, I wouldn't date her because of my sexuality, But, I do think she is extremely beautiful and would love to be friends and hang out with her and stuff ;P.
    Like seriously... Wow... She is incredibly pretty.

• You are soooo sweet!!! :)

• Haha thanks, But seriously, I don't understand why she is feeling like that :/, I mean, I have been Obese, And i got bullied like fuck over it, So, i can understand the feeling of self hatred and stuff in regards to being bigger, But, When i was fat, I looked disgusting, And your cousin... like damn, She looks Beautiful xD.
      On another note tho, Ignore the the poll, You will find a lot of the guys on here are 25+ year old virgins who are so far up their own arse they would never date anyone who isn't a 10/10 model (Even tho they look 3/10 themselves),
      Seriously tho matey, If your cousin can't see it in herself, Let her know others see it for her!, I sure as heck know i do!, And i wish her all the best ;)

• Thanks for MHO matey ;)

What Guys Said 20

• You are all adorable. Age and being married dictates that my answer be no , but Ina hypothetical world my answer would be in a heart beat , yes

• sorry, I don't date big girls, I friend zone them :(. Maybe the in the future when I get heavier/ out of shape I will be less shallow

• I think she looks fine ! Yes I would date her. I love a girl with some fat on her it makes nice handles 😉

• She looks fine to me

• You all look good and yes I would

• I'm not attracted to fat girls, so I won't date them. Chubby girls I do like, but not fat.

• Many guys would date her but personally I wouldn't because I got slimmer to date petite girls

• no i wouldn´t date a fat girl. i´m not fat and i´m not sexually attracted to fat people.

• I love big girls so no problem with me.

I think she looks great, I would not call her big. All of you in that picture look great but she would definitely be my top choice of the 4.

• Sorry Nope.

• Yes, but dates would revolve around hillwalking and hiking, and if there was no sign of improvement then I'm afraid...

• There are some guys out there who really like plus-sized girls. I'm not one of them however.

• not really, no.

• I see 4 cuties. I'd date anyone of you.

• She doesn't even look that fat? Now me I'm a blimp.

• No i wouldn't

• I'd have no problem with any of the girls in that pic

• Can't see the picture!

• I would not but your cousin looks pretty-ish

• not if I had other options , my standards in women are pretty high , but there is still guys who would date her , there is guys who would date any girl and aren't picky