Are you attractive?

Do you personally think you are attractive? Really?

• Yeah, I'm smoking hot!
  • Hmm I'm fine I guess
  • I'm ugly. Totally ugly.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 38

• Im extremely proud of my face. I feel as though it goes a looong way. But i do still need to work on my body. I lost 60lbs, but i still have a lot of toning to do. Also, I'm not very fond of my height. So as of right now, everything is depending on my face.

• Nope I have a lot of insecurities, my face, my ears, my nose, my body...

• Sometimes i look at myself in the mirror and seriously think : Holy shit i'm the most attractive guy i have ever seen in my life. I'm just blinded and narcissistic LOL And some other times i think i'm a little bit better than average. My buddies call me or think that i'm ugly fugly while old women between 40 and 60 think i'm really handsome. Girls my age who are close to me and are just simple friends call me cute.

• Yeah, I consider myself attractive.

• Yeah, I'm alright I guess. xD
    Not gonna win any beauty competitions.. But not the ugliest guy out there. :P

• I'm ugly. Totally ugly.

• I do okay.

• I am just average

• I'm okay but I can be very nice-looking if I work out more often. I need to gain weight.

• Yes, I think I'm attractive.

• I'm fine... as in DAMN fine.

• I think I can be attractive if I work at it.

• I voted C.
    My body is ruined, but its cool, i accept it because it was my fault ;).

• You actually have a nice face, but your pessimistic attitude ruins it all.

• Damn. She came at you pretty hard. Like your conversation was no longer just about your problems. She was taking out her frustration with others on you...

"I don't believe you've messed up your life. You just choose not to improve it." She assumed she knew your life just by the few sentences you said.

For what it's worth though, I think your trying hard already. Try not to be so hard on yourself. Everyone fucks up. Your working to fix it.

• @riggers Sorry if I contributed to your low self esteem but I was trying to use the "tough love" tactic to show that you can make a change and improve your confidence despite your contrary belief. You have a nice day too.

@Aud_queen there was no frustration towards whoever "others" are; the conversation remained about riggers. If you actually read the entire thing since you decided to comment, you'd know that he assumed I couldn't relate so I mentioned my similar circumstances. I was being straightfirward and not sugar coating anything. Life happens, people go through shit so he needs to keep going. I've had multiple encounters with him and he really is a pessimist and has even said it himself. Certain approaches just don't work with everyone.

• i don't "think" im attractive. i know i am

• I've been told I look good but personally I think I look average since I can't compete with those male model types, and I don't work out often.

• I think I am

• Wel people tell me my body is hot, and my face is a little better the average to me, so inbetween hot and just fine or normal.

• People say I look attractive, but I think I am about average.

• Of course I think I'm attractive.

• put it this way i was asked to be in the next magic mike film

• Hmm I'm fine I guess

• I think im pretty good looking but im not narcissistic about it.

• I'm really ugly if I could rate myself I'd rate me a 2 out of 10

• I guess I'm average to some degree.

• I think I look fine, yes.

• i don't care.. nor do i judge others for it.

• I'm Slothtastically sexy..

• I'm probably just ok looking

• Smoooking hot I tell you ;)

• Totally depends on the day. 😂

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 22

• I voted A, "Yeah, I'm smoking hot!"
    I don't always feel like that, but I've been pretty confident lately.
    I'm usually really modest around people but when I look in the mirror, I'm either like "hot damn, you've got a sexy body" or "omfg you're getting fat!"

• My mood just varies from day to day.
      One day I feel hot, the next I feel like a troll and some days just like a potato that isn't ugly but still good.

• I think I'm attractive sometimes. It really just depends on my mood and how good I feel about myself on a given day. I voted B though.

• I think I'm ok looking, nothing special. I'm definitely not a 10, but I wouldn't call myself a dog either.

• @kxera

I see. I had read most of it and skimmed over the rest which is why I thought there was more hostility then there actually was.

He is pessimistic alright, but he isn't bitter. "Life happens, people go through shit so he needs to keep going." Isn't enough for him because he needs help to correct the loose skin. That's the source of his low self-esteem (from what I can tell). it's not just a mental part of him that refuses to cheer up, he's reminded of it every day.

Sorry if it seemed like I was accusing you of something.

• I know he has no self esteemed. I've talked to him multiple times and I feel as though you can't just be soft and sugar coat things with him. Some times it takes tough love. I've given him multiple solutions to every problem he has on ever occasion yet he chooses to ignore them and settle for "I can't". i do agree that I was a bit harsh but he I help people for a loving practically and he really does need to realize that there are people out there with real problems that affect their lives so much more than his. I see that he made an attempt to exercise but not eating is what holds him back. I study psychology and look into bodily health. A person can't just agree with a person who has low self esteem because it gives them entitlement to keeping the same thought process.

• I know that. But it's also important to balance tough love with honesty and not insults. But you already know that :)

• Not exactly.

• I voted A, sometimes I feel great, sometimes I feel like C, depends on the mood, but you can't have a "oh, I wish I was better" attitude, that would slowly kill anyone...

• I don't think I'm ugly, and I don't think I'm the hottest person either, but self-confidence never hurts!

• I'd say somewhere between B and C but I said B

• I am all right looking... ^_^

• My boyfriend says I'm attractive so i'll take his word for it. :D

• not attractive at all..

• I voted. B. I'm right in the middle!

• I think I'm alright. I used to think I was ugly back in high school because of people bullying me. It gave me low self esteem. But now I accept who I am and I find myself attractive in my own way, because I've learned how to respect and take care of myself.

Thinking you're attractive isn't bad, you're aloud to think that. It doesn't make you a self-absorbed person.

• I think im average! But, again, to each his own! Some people will think im ugly, average, pretty, hot, beautiful, etc!

• Wouldn't say I'm hideous, but certainly not gorgeous. I have things I like about myself and things I hate

• Im not very attractive at all really quite hideous i think body wise as well as facial

• I don't know maybe I am, I'm okay looking I guess

• Haha nope. I don't like how I look and I don't think I'm attractive.

• I get compliments often, so yes.

• I've always believed I was average.

• I guess I'm OK. What do you think?

• In general, I think I am beautiful and am grateful for it. But sometimes like most of us, I see different. Some days I feel ugly. I think that's because I tend to magnify the faults within me and that's a big no-no. We have to look at ourselves as a whole and remind us of all the great things we have ;)