Belly button rings still a thing?

I have mine pierced which i still like! But I feel like they aren't popular anymore! I know guys use/maybe still like them! Let me know what you think🌸

0|0
6|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that trend or their popularity has gone far down. I never had a thing for them anyway. But if you like them then wear them. Make yourself happy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Find them really interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • They are still popular

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope so, cause I like belly buttons.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always liked belly button rings... I never wavered off of them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I never liked them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares if it is popular or not. If a woman has a nice body then belly button piercings are sexy. I don't know that a ring specifically looks better or worse than other choices, but I say keep it especially if you like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Again it's down to the individual girl and how it looks on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • i've never been keen

0|0
    0|0
  • I still like navel piercings... they look hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I love bellybutton piercings. Theyre sexy as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • That fad died. They aren't really my cup of tea. Nice body though. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been big on that. I do like a little diamond on the nose or a toungue stud tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Love belly button rings, one of few piercings that I like!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think they have reached over-saturation and lost a bit of their uniqueness and attraction. Not that they aren't still beautiful in the right style. They've just become too common, and now kind of seem trashy for the most part.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• no worries if your fine with them its cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha one of my guy friends thinks I should get one and I'm like "dude I'm 30 freaking 5!" But yeah some guys loooove them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are still really cute and I want one

0|0
    0|0
  • It's still a thing. I plan on getting mine done in the future. But I'm afraid of needles.

0|0
    0|0
  • They still are one of the most common piercings I believe. I've had one for 3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're kind of over, but if you still like wearing it then thats fine, whatever makes you happy. Personally, I find the belly ring to be slightly disturbing

0|0
    0|0