Am I too skinny?

Am I too skinny?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fine right now, but a little bit on the skinny side

What Guys Said 18

• Almost, dear. As some others mentioned, toning a little could give you a nice touch. Anyway, you have a nice hourglass shape the way you are now.

• I don't think you're too skinny. You have a very nice body. But you don't need to lose any weight.

• You're fine the way you are. People who are "too fat" or "too skinny" are the ones taking it to extremes. You're within normal boundaries for a human adult

• Why not try working out while gaining a few pounds? You'd look better toned with a little more muscle and such.

• She looks like a 1950s pinup girl, they looked a lot better and more feminine than your fitness models ever will.

• Umm I think yes you are a little too skinny... but hey it not q bad thing at all... But maybe you should eat a bit more...

• You're rather small, possibly too small for me, but it could just be because of the bra (the way it contours your body). How do you look in clothes?

• nope you look good

• You look fine.

• oh hell no!! Sexy

• You look good :), if you do gain a few pounds you would be very nice

• Boobs size?

• No you are sexy. Don't lose any more tho

• your boobs are small

• Just remember, when you post pictures like this, even if you try to delete them, they're out there forever

• Are you the one who asked a question by posting a model pic of the body type in that photo and say "What do you think of my body? I kinda look like a dude though..." ? I bet that was you.

• Your arms are skinny the rest is ok

• Nope you're not!

• No stop asking this fucken question.

What Girls Said 12

• oh my God. you have the body of Bettie Page or Marilyn Monroe. Definitely not too skinny. You look amazing. I wanna go on a diet now...

• No, you're not.

• It's not about skinny or fat. It's about healthy. If you are eating right and your doctor says you are at a healthy weight, then you are fine. It's not always about appearance because some people have quick metabolisms. But if you really think you should be weighing more then talk to your doctor and see what he/she thinks.

• You're skinny, yes but you're fine. I don't think there's anything wrong with your body but consult a doctor to be certain if you're worried

• we have a very similar body type. average i think.

• nope your fine

• Not at all, you have a very nice figure!

• I think it's your arms thats' skinny. Beef them up and you're fine

• you shouldn't get any skinnier i think

• No i think you're perfect :) But i wouldn't suggest you go skinnier though

• nope your bikini is so unattractive

• I feel like I have seen your body here a million times..