Am I unattractive (real question)?

On muliple occassions I'm called too feminine or that I look like a girl. That or I just feel invisible... is it wrong I feel insecure because of this?
Am I unattractive (real question)?

Most Helpful Girl

• Really? You're 18? You look way young. It's not that you're feminine, you just look young, that's all. Any style can work for any man as long as they're confident in my opinion. (I think confidence makes boys like, ten times more attractive.) Besides, your skin looks flawless from that angle o_o (dunno if this sounds weird, but you look pettable). I guess you could make an effort to work out if you think you're too feminine, but in my opinion you're fine. You also remind me of an anime character XD.

What Girls Said 9

• You aren't unnattractive at all but you look really young. You remind me of an anime character but the real life version. I know the invisible feeling but I can see why someone would think feminine. Like from the side, you sort of have that tomboy girl look.

• You do look a little feminine, likely because of the whole emo thing.

But you're attractive so yay you.

• Be happy with who you are!! You have your own style, there's nothing wrong with that! Be proud and walk with your head up high, what other people say shouldn't be important, it's how you feel about yourself.

• Are you really 18? You look really young even though your profile says you're 18 which may be why people say you look feminine. You don't look unattractive to me you just have a very interesting look. Maybe try not to hide behind your hair so much and try to look more approachable. Other than that you're fine😄.

• I was about to say if you change your make up and hairstyle you can be a pretty girl then realized you're actually a boy.

• interesting look

• I like your style. You're not unattractive at all, to me. I'd say, show your face a little bit more but oh well.

• You do look like a girl

• You have an interesting look, not my type. But not ugly

What Guys Said 10

• You look good. I have some friends that I jam with that look like you and they are awesome. You look like someone I'd hang out with at a Bullet For My Valentine concert haha.

• You're fine bro

• You do look feminine. You're also 18 though, most 18 year old boys look a bit feminine.
    I'd say you look pretty cute. And when you hit your mid 20's you'll be a sex-trench

• Open up your face and let everyone see your beauty bro.

• I think you look well

• Don't listen to them dude.
    Be yourself.
    Your only 18, so you still have time to broaden.

• I think this should be directed towards men. Im shure most of them will dig 👌🏼
    Ghey marriage is legal so yayyy 😎

• You shouldn't feel the need to prove your masculinity to them. I'd assume you were a guy if I saw you in public.

• try change the hair style and hit the gym

• I thought you were a girl your style is very diferent