How does my body look?

So girls (guys can also answer), does my body look good? I started working out at home about 3 months ago. How can I improve, I would like a bit more chest.
How does my body look?

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I honestly think you look perfecttt <3
    you are my ideal guy. I like guys who are skinny yet muscular like you, oh and tall

don't change

0|1
    0|0
  • nice!!! ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • 😍 perfect

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks great already

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you look good, boy !! Love yourself xoxo

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks sexy!

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks good

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah you already look good already. :) thinner than some but you're still growing

0|1
    0|0
  • I like husky men. You are not my type. Good work though, I'm sure you work hard to be so fit.

0|1
    0|0
    • Started not so long ago! The important is to nevr stop after you begin.

• That makes perfect sense. Good work, young man. You look great!

• You look really good

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Most girls will say perfect because they are really not demanding when it comes to muscles. But as a guy, i suggest you to do more push ups for the chest. 9,5/10 for a 16 year old.

0|2
    0|0
  • Good so far! Like you said, a bit more chest (do some heavier presses and flies) and maybe some bicep work too. At 16, you may also have to eat quite a bit to make substantial gains.

0|1
    0|0
  • For chest and shoulders, you could do bench, but I've found that nothing works better than push-ups... so many variations too:
    Standard;
    Military;
    Wide;
    Diamond;
    Corkscrew;
    Divebomber;
    etc, etc

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice man, really good for your age lol, 16? Lol, like you said, you just gotta work a little bit on your chest and your set!

0|1
    0|0
  • What kind of workouts were you doing? What equipment?
    Lookin' good dude.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks! Home workout, sit-ups, crunches, push-ups, dips (with 2 chairs), squats, etc... I focused more on abs though, will start working other muscles now. I go for a run twice a week and I also play Basketball and do Muay Thai.

• start train legs and back 1st they are bases for the rest... will be more easy win chest and arm shouldrs or whatever u want... u are going in the right way anyway gj man

0|1
    0|0
  • It looks quite well

0|0
    0|0
  • Thumbs up bruh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but I would slaughter to get that definition, just sayin'

0|0
    0|0
  • looks really good, but i agree, you should start working on the pecs

0|0
    0|0
  • Not bad man. I'd recomend some core excercise would give that overall bulk look. Some examples include; Squats, deadlifts bench. Dont focus on isolated excercise too much but rather on compound. It releases more testosterone and growth hormones. But excellent progress for 3 months. Keep at it. (please dont take selfies at the shitter)

0|0
    0|0
  • less abs more arms and shoulders and chest.

0|0
    0|0