My beard sucks (looks like Joe dirt lol) but I kinda don't want to shave it all off what style should I go for or should I shave it all?

Most Helpful Guy

• These dudes talking about patchy beards like they're unflattering--seriously? Two words: Johnny Depp.

Now. Neither you nor I is Depp-like, per se. But we can sho nuff rock a patchy beard. As someone who at 40 has a patchy beard--what yours would probably look like if you grew it out for a couple months--I can tell you that chicks dig it. It's the Neanderthal look. And they like it. Especially the professionals--doctors, lawyers. I got hit on during my last physical. Word.

Put down the razor.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm, I dunno. You seem fine to me, but you could have a go at shaving it if you really want a change :)

• I personally like some stubble on a guy but i think you would look nice clean shaven too if your beard isn't coming out like you would like

• Grow it out!

What Guys Said 12

• Keep it shaved close before it gets longish and Joe Dirt-like and it'll fill out in the next 3 years or so. My beard used to be patchy in my early 20's and now, at 25, it's fierce as f***.

• Ya that's how my dad was he didn't grow anything till like 25 ha I'm 22 hopefully it fills out

• Patchy beards are the worst, dont be that guy.

That said, your thing says you're 22. Don't lose hope, just try again in a few years. My facial hair wasn't full enough to wear a full beard until I was well into 23.

• I think clean shaven might suit

• Shavvvveeee.

• You see Joe Dirt, I see Ricky from Trailer Park Boys.

stagevu.com/img/thumbnail/gfhpxdwwqvztbig.jpg

Keep it.

• shave, shave it all.

• you would look like a midevil king if you grow your hair and beard

• U can grow it out so you have beard just around your jawline and chin. It looks like it will suit you.

• I don't know really. Don't force anything.

• I heard their making a Joe Dirt 2? You can be his stunt double lol.

• Shave it all off dude with a beard that weak you look better clean-shaven. Plus your face looks like you can pull off clean face I personally couldn't do it.

• shave it all dude, you'd look much better clean shaven
    i think you'd suit longer, maybe hipster style hair