Girls, How to get firmer boobs?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• this 100% worked for me like dramatically everyday like when you get out of the shower or whatever take some time with a good/decent moisturizer to kind of massage your boobs for a minute or two, it might help if you use one of those moisturizers targeted at firming and tightening skin

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• building chest muscles might help a little bit and so could reducing body fat but your boobs aren't really a muscle that you can exercise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cruelly it's been found that women who wear bras often have sagger breasts. Because their bra supports their breasts they muscle behind the breast tissue stops working to support the tissue naturally. So maybe try going braless
    I also recommend doing chest exercises like push-ups and stuff. You can just google chest exercises.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? What about gravity and the coopers ligaments stretching?

• Show All
    • Oh no need. I went and looked it up. Its the french study, right? Yeah going a couple hours a day won't cause much harm but other scientist have said women with larger breast should continue wearing bras. At home I don't wear a bra but any other time I do. I'm a 34D. :/

• Honestly breast sagging won't be that bad so just go braless and be comfy. I still recommend exercising though.

• Since you claim you're under 18, your body is still forming but anyway I'll recomend this http://m.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Breasts-Perkier also use the right bra and eat foods rich in protein.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear a bra to sleep

0|0
    0|0