(forgot one color lol) which one of these dresses is the prettiest?

I'm petite, a bit tan, and overall going for a casual but pretty look
which ones the prettiest, and which ones the most casual?
I'm planning on buying one of these but can't decide on the color!

rate these? best to worst?
1.

2.

3.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think since you are tanned dress one might work best.

What Guys Said 14

• I like the yellow one best.

• The second is my favorite. Stands out nicely.
    The third is very nice too because it looks simple.

• Not that pattern.

• Yellow one would display a nice contrast between your skin and the dress, and would add a nice glow to your overall appearance.

• Its depen on the sking, the hair color, the ocasion, the season XD so many things there is no "one " anwser for this.

• Just for a casual hangout. I have tan skin and dark brown (close to black) hair if that helps!

• yellow and purple

• I'd go with the blue one, considering your complexion and build...

• thanks! which one looks the most casual?

• I would probably recommend steering clear of the purple one... I can't see that working. As far as casual is concerned, the yellow one, in my opinion

• I think they're all cute but the 2nd dress is my favorite

• The purple one.

• I like the gold one because of the high contrast.

• For me its first one and last one

• the yellow and purple? hm.. out of the three which one looks the most casual? thanks!

• First one i would say

• purple or second

• You have dark hair? I'd go with the blue or purple. Those would look nice with a tan

• aren't these dresses the same, just different colours? the blue one is the best, the others are kinda ug

• I like the first because while silver is better than gold, technically, silver isn't being offered. The first one looks like gold to me

What Girls Said 10

• i love the yellow one. id wear that one. it'd show off ur tan best too because it's the only warm colour. blue and purple r cold colours.

• Blue one. I'm tan (as you can see in my profile picture) and I notice a nice blue stands out better on us, complimenting out skin tone. So does purple. So Blue first then purple then yellow.

• I'd pick blue for myself because of my eyes and I love how bright it is. If you have brown eyes I bet the yellow would look awesome with your coloring! Not loving the purple as much.

• i really like the blue one!!! go for it

• The blue one looks like the better one, nice style pretty colour and it would really bring out your complexion.

• thanks! which one looks most casual?

• Most causal I would go blue first and the purple second :) they all have their good element about them

• Either the 2nd or 3rd one, cause if your tanned itll suit much better with colours that aren't close to tan colours :)

• thanks! which one looks most casual?

• Its crazy how girls can see the colours and who it would suit and who it wouldn't just by looking at something, I'm istting just thinking... yeahh, they both look nice.. . didn't even think about tanned people or shoes or anything haha :")

• haha which one do you like th emost?

• The blue one :)) I'm tanned and blue looks the best on me, but I think yellow would work too. Good luck :)

• 2, 3, than one. I think purple is probably the most casual though.

• I was going to say the blue one but yellow looks really good with tan skin

• The pattern of the first one looks more stylish to me so its way better