Girls, would you date me? Why?

Girls, would you date me? Why?

My personality is very open and eclectic. I am a hardworking business owner (landscaping, music promoter). I listen to mostly hip-hop/R&B but will jam out to Florida Georgia Line, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Godsmack, you name it, I'll listen to it. I'm mixed white&black. People will say that I'm a pretty reserved/shy guy. But I still can have fun.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd date you, I think, I think that you look good :) I like the tattoo on your left shoulder, but the gun on your hip and the flames on your right arm might be a little off putting.

• Thanks! But why would you be intimidated by the other tattoos that I have?

• I know that :) That's why I said I'd probably date you, even if I'm not too keen on some of the tattoos that you have.

• 😍Thanks!😁

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 8

• i think many people will date you but i got you some questions
    why did you get those tattoos and why did you tattood on the fist place?
    why did you decide to do landscaping?
    when you like hip hop songs do you mean like rap or sexual stuff?
    and how come you describe yourself open and electric when people say your shy reserved guy? that doesn't seem quite understandable haha i dont know

• Thanks for your response! As to your questions, I first started getting tattoos on the day I turned 18 and was able to get one myself. I have always been into tattoos, to me it just shows my view of art and expresses me in a different light. None of my tattoos are derogatory or offensive in any way. I started my own landscaping business so that I can do for me and not for someone else's pocket. Hip-Hop is what it is. Most songs in that genre have sexually explicit lyrics, so I don't know what you may be asking there. But I listen to every music genre out there. I may change the station on a country song faster than I would another type. But I will still listen to it from time to time. I am indeed open. I have a open mind and way of thinking. I will talk and interact with anyone. But I won't just go up to someone and talk 'just because'. I have to have a reason to talk to someone. And just like anyone that's human. I as well get nervous when speaking with a beautiful woman that I like

• You look good and you are smart - I might.

• Ummm I have no idea what your personality is like so who knows...

• I liked the shy guy question so yep I'd probably like to get to know you. Not sure about the dating bit, depends if you were nice and not pretending to be all bad boy if you're not actually one ;)

• sorry.. pass..

• can't really see ur face. No sunglasses would look better

• what about personality?

• Yeah i would.