Does my hair look better straight (natural) or wavy (curled with iron wand)?

This is my natural hair color. It is a a strawberry blonde/sunset gold color. Sorry my phones camera is awful and the pictures really dont do any justice to my real hair color, but im sure y'all can use your great imaginations. I like to change up my hairstyles from time to time. I get mixed answers from everybody in my office and my boyfriend loves me hair either way, so i just thought i would like to grasp more opinions on who thinks my hair looks better straight (natural) or wavy/curly (with help from the magical wand) (: thank you very much for sharing your opinions with me!

• Straight
  • Wavy/Curly
  • Neither, I have a better suggestion (:

Most Helpful Guy

• wid str8 hair u look super-cute in my opinion... yer face looks better :D

• Thank You so much! My hair is naturally straight but I've been trying to play around a little with my hair a bit since I never dye it and I get bored of it quite often :P

• np u r welcome :)
      and if they r st8 naturally and u geel better wid em as they r... then keep it like this ;)

• Thank you! Yep my hair is naturally straight and it feels comfortable and its much easier to get ready in the morning when all I have to do is brush a comb through my hair, I just get so bored looking the same everyday with the same hairstyle. lol

What Guys Said 11

• That wavy hair really creates something special in your look.

• Thank You! I think so too! makes me look so much different in my opinion. However, I just can never choose which look I actually like better! but I certainly agree that the body and volume of the wavy hair really makes my face stand out differently :) Thank you!!

• I like straight

• Thank You! its much easier for me to manage when I can just wake up and run a comb through it with no worries of damaging my hair and setting aside 15 minutes just to do my hair alone :P

• You look beautiful in both, I just had a slight preference your the straight look

• Both of them look really good, I say straight just because I like straight better.

• Thank you! straight is much easier for me to manage since that is my natural style when I wake up. beats the 20 minute due if I want to curl it haha

• You are beautiful and both are ok, but it depens on the cloth and the ocasion, so depends on many things.

• Thank you so much for the compliment! And I think your right about the material... I feel certain dresses I wear to work seem to stand out more when I have curly/wavy hair, meanwhile, other dresses look more flattering when my hair is straight and natural. I think colors and materials play a big role. And especially the occasion! thank you

• You know your your stuff!! beauty is not only in the look but in the brain you got both!

• With those eyes... you could be bald I think I'd still hit on you...

I answered wavy by the way.

• Haha! Thank you! makes me feel much better that my hair isn't a huge concern. Lol I just get bored of it and like to change it up from time to time

• Beautiful. Wavy

• curly is better ,, i like your eyes cutee

• very, very gorgeous, love you with curly hair

• Thank you very much for the nice comment! its starting to grow on me a bit too!

• I love curly hair :)

• Both are beautiful

• By the way you are smoking hot

• Thank you! Haha its the flaming hair ;) jk. lol

• Pretty! Either way is nice but wavy wins by a nose

• Thank you very much! its such a hard decision for special occasions

What Girls Said 14

• wavy looks nice

• Oops I said neither but I thought it said either... both look pretty nice

• Aww thank you! that's sweet of you. Lol you know us women are never satisfied and I really don't want to dye my hair and lose my natural color but I get so bored walking out of the house with the same hair every day! :P

• OMG your hair is so pretty. I like both ways but I like wavy hair on everyone more. I would say only curl it a few times a week so you don't damage your hair too bad. Make sure to use heat protectant!

• Thank You so much!! That really means a lot to me. growing up different than everybody else has made me not appreciate it as much as I probably should so thank you so much for the compliment and making me feel better about it! and I agree! I definitely don't want to damage my hair. I always use heat protectant when curling my hair or using a blow dryer which I rarely even do! :)

• Both!! I would save wavy for special occasions, you don't want to fry your hair. It looks super healthy and that's hard to come by!

• Thank You so much! I really try not to use any products and I try to stay away from using heat on my hair as much as possible! I agree, I definitely don't want to fry my hair, which is why I have always gone with my natural hair style and just let it air dry and brush it out when its barely damp :)

• You rock the wavy hairstyle! I have natural wavy hair and tbh, it's a lot of work to manage and I always wake up to lots of hair knots here and there lol

• I guess everybody always wants the opposite of what they were born with :P
      Lol however, you do make a very good point about the constant management. I already get knots bad enough as is... haha

• Natural is always better. :)

• Thank you! I do like just getting up and running a brush through it and skipping out the door. Beats the extra 10-15 minutes it takes me to curl it in the mornings and also the heat that could be damaging my hair from the wand.

• Its hard to decide... they both look wonderful on you!

• Aww thank you! that's so sweet of you! comments like that always make me smile and make the day brighten up for me while im at work. I really appreciate your compliment! :)

• It looks great both ways! I think curly suits you better, tho :P

• You look better with wavy her to me :)

• Thank You for your opinion! (:

• You look so pretty with wavy hair! :)

• Thank You very much! I haven't perfected the curling wand yet, but practice makes perfect! (:

• Yeah, practice makes perfect :)

• I like both. :)

• Thank you so much! (: I'm having a hard time choosing myself. I haven't quite mastered the wand curling thing yet so i'm going to need more practice!

• Wavy/Curly because straight is too flat and doesn't do nay justice to your face.

• I do notice that it does give me some volume and bounce around my face which I do love! I don't have thin hair, but I would prefer it to be thicker and that extra bounce around my face seems to make the appearance a bit fuller :)

• your really pretty...

• Straight is better.

• Thank You for your opinion! Its always easier to go the natural way out! :)