What do you think of my body?

here is my face http://www.girlsaskguys.com/how-do-i-look/q1554919-how-do-you-think-i-look
I'm wearing tight clothes so you can hopeful get a good picture of my body. Also sorry about the back ground.
What do you think of my body?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a nice bod 😎 Nothing to worry about

What Guys Said 33

• y sorry for da background? it's ok, and u seem 2 b a kewl person wid unique interests 8)

so after seeinboth face and body i'd say u r almost 10... like 9.5 or so... and nice jeans by the way.

• Oh why thank you for the compliment and the jeans are new so I'm glad they look good.

• aaww I wish I had a pillow of him or a bean bag cause he just looks so comfy

• maybe u could find some on ebay :)

• Not bad. You have nice wide hips, an hourglass figure, you're a healthy weight and you look like you would have a naturally big ass and boobs :) After that, I think it's a little plain. But you definitely have something to work with! If you gained some toned muscle on your legs and stomach area you would look amazing! :)

• You look really good no worries

• You look nice, dear. Slim but with a good amount of balance (and nice thighs / boobs).

• You look good

• I prefer skinny bishes 😋

• you have a great shape. 8/10 :)

• Average I suppose.

• Its average not bad not good either

• Well you're slim and have nice womanly hips. And perky looking boobs. I like it. <3

• I think your body looks well

• You have a very beautiful body!

• You look great

• ur body is aamazing n hot

• Looks good to me :)

• your body is ok i guess.

• You're body is nice! :)

• Nice body in fact sexy body...

• Very cool buddy

• I like... I bet you look great in a swimsuit

• thats a very small photo and the clothes aren't as revealing as you say they should be, so it's very hard to tell. looks alright, but again, it's hard to say

• I never said I was showing skin just wearing tight clothes

• well it is and I guess it just means you dont like my body, oh well. (I didn't think everyone would like it)

• i never said that :D
      sigh women logic.. i said your clothes aren't that fit and it is therefore hard to judge. other than that i did say it looked alright

• You look really cute, but im sorry to say i hate dark colored finger nails. Youcshould gst bright colours especially red.

• I try that for my next color (I have to get some more nail polish remover first though and cotton balls)

• You're good-looking, but I can tell that if you don't work out you're going to lose it. Don't let it go to your head, you still need to cultivate your character.

Would do.

• ok I won't but I have also never really worked out

• @Asker
      I know, I can tell. You're still on your "free ride." I'm just warning you, that ride is short :) Women tend to be attractive from about the middle of puberty to about age 25, but then quickly fades unless work is done to maintain it.

• ok I'll try then

• mehh.. it's alright. 5/10

• I think you have a lot of guys staring at you in your high school

• I don't though (maybe my boobs but its only when I'm talking to them) I have never had a boyfriend either, and yes I have try to ask

• I doubt that'll take long

• thank you

• slightly above average, 6.5/10

• nice breasts

• Nice... probably , so many guys have crush on u

I'm Curious to see ur face... ha ha

• Nice body sexy

• stick with a diet and go to gym to lower a body fat.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 4

• Why are people saying you need to diet? Since when was your body size considered fat? Sigh. You look like my friend in the face. You look lovely, nice figure and beautiful face.

• Aw thank you so much and I can't diet anyways I love food too much I just dont over eat or try not too (sometimes I do). But I have started to go to the gym a little just cause, something to entertain me.

• You seem to be healthy, proportionate, and have a gorgeous figure

• You look alright

• I think you are pretty and you have a nice body :)