What goes through your mind when you see my profile picture?

Not only my apperance, but personality wise too. What kind of person do you think I am?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like you know what you like, and that you show it quite well when it pleases or not you. Adventurous, but trying to pose as you know more than you really do. Open minded, but not without limits. Smart, but a bit pedant at times.

What Guys Said 22

• Cool profile pic, maybe a little reveaing in my opinion. It looks like a photo that would be in a magazine of models actually, so if that is you, you are very beautiful.

Hmm, if I had to profile the profile***, I'd say that you are a reserved person but will tell it people straight. Like you aren't afraid to state your opinion.

***I am awful at this kind of stuff. One does not simply profile the profile.

• Like a Victoria's Secret model going through a Panic! at the Disco phase.

• I think you look elogent but flirtatious. It makes you seem confident in your body and seductive. But it also makes you seem complex, like there is more to you than appearances. You seem courageous and passionate. But it doesn't make you seem easy. I feel like I would have to work for your attention, which is a good thing in my opinion.

• Artistic, creative, sensual, coming across as confident and being able to express oneself fluently and with a fairly good grasp of vocabulary and who you are as a person

• I just think that you're incredibly attractive when I see your profile picture. I don't know what type of person you are because I try not to judge a book by its cover.

• That you're in the arts in some way.

• Very attractive , arty and playful

• You are mysterious. Hiding something.

• Honestly you remind me of someone who used to be on this website.

• Very young.

• attention seeking artsy deviant. that´s all that comes to my mind.

• i'm sorry only dirty thoughts. i know i've let myself down.

• Reverse Image Search goes through my mind.

• What does that mean?

• It's a way to check whether an image has duplicates on the Internet already. A picture you take yourself usually has none or very few, since most people are not popular. Etc.

• Oh I don't believe there are any. I took the picture not so long ago!

• That she like dick A LOT

• u look a sexy and strong woman... and mysterious

• Nice photo , honestly

But, Why r u hiding ur face?

• Boobs, looks hot. bout it

• Sexy and mysterious

• Nice ysername sexy body and good hat

• I read your profile, you're confusing, but, from your picture, I get well, I'm not really sure

• You look like a disney princess.

• You are shy (not showing face) and you crave attention (bra on show). You try to hide your shyness by pretending you are very creative (silly hat, black&white photo).

• It's actually because of my favorite book (hat and underwear). You should read it or watch the movie. It's called "The unbearable lightness of being". Interesting observation though.

• I may just look that up :)
      So I was completely off then? :D

• Well I am indeed very shy, but the hat and bra were because of a character (Sabina). Good try though!

What Girls Said 9

• Haha. You think you're very intelligent and deep. You know you're pretty, but you sometimes feel inexplicably insecure and seek validation. You have some daddy issues and a brilliant fashion sense. You are a girl's girl, have a mole on your butt and are a bit of a perfectionist.

There, I'm better than John Edward now. xD

• Not exactly intelligent, I just read a lot.
      And thanks, I do like fashion!
      Oh and you couldn't be more right about daddy issues.

• Well thank you! I'm starting to like you already

• I like you too. xD

• There's not much for me to think about your personality based off of that photo, besides a girl who wants sexual attention.

• You gotta hat

• "She looks mysterious." lol

• Sexy, Seductive, Desirable. Me want!

• i think i saw your picture on tumblr... haha

• boobs, hiding something and what kind of person only wears a bra for a picture thats supposed to have a meaning

• Normally I'd say a girl is a bra is skanky and just fishing for compliments, but I think you're the artistic type.

• 18 year old looking for male attention and approvals and trying to be dark/emo and 'sexy'. Probably had your parents buy you and expensive camera so you could take hipster photos.
    If that's really you in the picture.

• Oh, I'm definitely not dark nor emo. I wear light pink and white!

• Hipster is the new emo. You even have the classics black and white feather on your profile lol

• It's because of the book. I decided to dedicate my whole profile to my favorite book. It's a pretty famous book though - I can assure you it's way too mainstream for me to be "hipster".
      Anyways, give it a try! If you prefer, there's even a movie :) it's called "The unbearable lightness of being".