Does my hair really make me look like a tool?

This past week i was hanging out wit hsome friends and all of them told me my hair makes me look like a tool. (most of them were girls otherwise i wouldn't care) Does it actually or are they just saying that to grind my gears? Do you think it looks good or should i do something different with it? if so what?

(Yes it is a repost of 2 pictures already on here, if they for some reason dont show up try going to my how do i look post)

• Tool
  • Should do something different (comment what)
  • looks good

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it.

What Girls Said 8

• You look great! Trust me, the girls were just fooling around. It looks MUCH better than all the guys who grow their hair out, it makes me shiver haha😂

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q685Ko2DHDs

I think you look fine they're just teasing

• I don't know its probably just me but I hate a guys hair when the front is short. like it takes away the focus on the hair and the focus all goes to the forehead. so I would say maybe u can try something else like putting more hair to the front and making your hair more wavy. or try something waay different like getting hairgel and putting your hair up in a spike.

• looks good but reminds me a lot of justin bieber in his early career lol

• just grow it out and go for a basic cut. The guys that do stylish cuts (to me) tend to have self-centered personalities, and even if you are 100% sweet, I will instantly get the wrong vibe.

• I like it.

• You look good :) cute even lol, but not like a tool

• You look Fine. They were probably just teasing😆

What Guys Said 8

• Weird for girls to say that. I think it looks good. Ya know, people have been telling me to cut my hair way shorter for years, and I finally cut it (too short on accident) today. Already my 12 year old cousins have made fun of me. So just stick with whatever makes you feel best.

• I think it looks okay

• no bro yer haircut's wesome and u look gr8 ;)

• Dude you actaully look pretty good. But something about your eyebrow is throwing your picture off. One is straight the other has a curve in it.

• At 14 all boys are tools bud...

• Fade your hair

• look ga and a tool but you are still a child

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tool_%28band%29

That's what I think of, when I think of tool