Please total makeover help?

hey guys so i decided to stop not taking care of myself and looking horrible, and to do a total makeover. But i have no idea what would look good on me. I need help with makeup, eyebrows, skin, hair, fashion... i'm 5'3 and i'm slim if that helps. Here's a pic of me and i know my skin looks orange but i'm actually white (fair-medium in between that i'm a nw25 in mac if it helps) it's the lighting i swear xD but i can take opinions from guys and girls both. by the way i'm 16 and this is me: http://i62.tinypic.com/rkx7cx.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Honest to god, you just need confidence. I don't know why you want a makeover because you are drop dead gorgeous. If anything learn and expand new makeup techniques and go for health and working out for yourself, not for a hot bod. I promise you that you are absolutely stunningly gorgeous and I'm 100000% positive that everyone around you thinks so as well. Just get healthy and exercise. Read about what the victorias secret models do to stay so healthy- it's all about natural health and feeding the inside to bring out the outside.

What Guys Said 6

• Dude, your face structure is similar to Eva Longoria.

When you get older if you can pull of her look?

Fantastic.

• I don't understand what you think is wrong with how you look now tbh. In the picture you looked cute. However, if you insist on a makeover still, let me just say that many people find too much make up to be a negative thing, so tread cautiously,

• I think you look very well - You don't need any makeup

• You look good

• U look good without all that bullshit

• Total makeovers fall flat after a while. Just don't?

What Girls Said 0