Girls, Are these good pictures or could they be better?

• Yes they are good pictures!
    64% (23)
  • They are okay... Could be better though.
    36% (13)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one is almost spot on but your composition is just a little bit off. Have you ever done any kind of phtography? digital-photography-school.com/.../...05022117.jpg
    this demonstrates the rule of thirds. Your in a weird place in the too one. If the camera panned back and gave more empty space on the left it would be a+. there's an ad covering the other ones...

• Thanks for the advice. Also yes, I love photography! I took these pictures by myself using a timer on my phone.

What Girls Said 11

• They're good!

• they are good..

• They are nice pictures, brightness could maybe be adjusted a little but other then that perfect. I wouldn't change that much, you look nice in the pics

• I think these are nice but the filter is just way too strong for my taste and the blur..

• Okay thanks for letting me know.

• They're good especially when your smiling 😄

• They are amazing! Lightning could be a little better though! But otherwise ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ five stars! And I love your hair in these pictures😍

• i love the lighting

• They look good, especially if that is the lightening you were going for, hun.

• I give five stars ;)

• I like them!

• they are awesome!